Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platin 4 Account (77LP)

Discussion on Platin 4 Account (77LP) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platin 4 Account (77LP)

Ich biete euch hier einen P4 Account an mit 77 LP und 2 Runenseiten.

Screens

habe keine preisvorstellung.

MFG
Old 01/16/2015, 14:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
schick mir mal dein skype name pn und ich adde dich

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] SILVER 1 77LP - GOLD V ELOBOOST PROMOTION
11/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I didn't notice the end of the season to be tomorrow, and I dont have the time to play my Promotion today so please can someone play for me. Theoretically it should be 4 games you need to play, in case u win all of them. So please help me to get my border and I`ll reward you with a fair amount of money. I´m paypal ready, and Paysave Card if needed. My acc if u want to look up something. QLG Riven - Turkey - Summoners - League of Legends Skype: laurids1234
[Buying] S2 77LP to G5 on EUW
11/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
quick offers theres no time left :D also fast payment
[Buying] NA boost from G1 77LP to P5 ASAP
09/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
NA boost from G1 77LP to P5 ASAP High MMR. Aroung 25 LP per win. Kinda need it ASAP. NA Server. Go with trusted member!
Looking for booster Plat1 77LP
09/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I am looking for someone who can boost me to Diamond 5. Currently im at 77LP - Plat1 (Eu west) Which means: -2Wins until Promo -3Wins in Promo My payment method will be paysafecard, just tell me your prices.
[Selling] [Dia 1] 77LP, LCS MMR
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm the original owner of this account created in early 2010. I'm selling this account cause i want to get a life, thus i need to stop gaming. This account was gold s1, plat s2 and now sits at 2313 MMR according to op.gg/mmr. This means you play with or against LCS players such as Wickd, Froggen, Bjergsen, Soaz etc... You just need to watch when they stream and get in queue at the same time! It's a perfect account if you think you're good and you want to get noticed to enter...