Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to join eloboosting Compagny/Website - NA / LAN

Discussion on Looking to join eloboosting Compagny/Website - NA / LAN within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 183/1/8
Looking to join eloboosting Compagny/Website - NA / LAN

Hello,

I havn't been on elitepvpers for awhile and I don't get much attention anymore ..!

And since I need $$ and have ALOT of free time in the upcoming 2months ish, i'm looking forward to restart boosting.

Name: Gab
Current elo: D4
Highest elo: D1
Can boost up to: Plat1/D5

I focus on making sure the customers are happy with the job and i'm very versatile (can play any roles / champs on a nice play lvl).

Proofs of anything can be given, I Use VPN, Been boosting since S2.

Despite my last 2 fake TBMS, i'm really looking to help either a compagny to grow or just be part of a team.

Thanks for reading.

Can play up to 8-10 games a day min.

*Not looking for endless tryouts, thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking to join Elo Boosting compagny for Season 5
11/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title ^ ! Post / Pm Or contact via skype ! Skype: live:epicfaust Thanks :) About me: Have Mic, currently Diamond 4 Because of some Decay and currently off for 2 months !
Hey boys looking for eloboosting service to join.
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3325049-kingofkimchi-back-business.html http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3246441-kingofkimchi-looking-vouches.html both of my vouches thread's. skype:kingofkimchi1 or pm me
Vouches/Eloboosting team to join Challenger
07/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey i am Challengergath. I want to do vouches for you guys and to join in Eloboosting Service if someone is interested add me in skype challengergath I can boost up to dia3 for now.
[WTS] Looking to join Eloboosting Service
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, a little information about myself, I'm a Platinum 2 player on the NA server and i'm looking to join an eloboosting service. I've been playing League of Legends on and off since season 1 and now in season 3 i feel confident in my ability to play solo q enough to boost accounts.I'm a reliable player who is able to play on accounts very often. Looking to boost accounts Bronze-Platinum 5. Prices are negotiable