Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]Boosting from gold to diamond, very cheap

Discussion on [WTS]Boosting from gold to diamond, very cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/14/2015, 20:49   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
Can vouch on silver-platinum or diamond elo
Old 01/14/2015, 21:39   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Played 3 games for me in Gold 1/Low plat area, carried hard! Guy has amazing mechanics and knowledge.

Don't think i can post images yet, but the link should take you there, noted game stats below too.

But first game was Irelia 13-4-4 8.7cs per minute
Second Fiora 12-2-1 8.2cs per minute (Carried this game ridiculously hard, whole team was behind)
And third Irelia jungle 16-8-10

Going to get my placements done with him for sure!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap Elo Boosting from Gold to Diamond ;)
11/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello over there, I'm Adam and I'm a dedicated LoL player that is playing on somewhat good level, I'm currently at Diamond IV rank on EU NE, I'd be much higher - Challenger probably but I just decided to help out these people that are struggling to get higher in terms of their own rank/ELO or however you want me to call it. Why would you choose me?: Well, the thing is that I'm as same as all of you guys are here, I'm just a human being that plays LoL and well, I just want to help you...
[Selling] CHEAP ELO BOOSTING Fron Gold to Diamond
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello over there, I'm Adam and I'm a dedicated LoL player that is playing on somewhat good level, I'm currently at Diamond IV rank on EU NE, I'd be much higher - Challenger probably but I just decided to help out these people that are struggling to get higher in terms of their own rank/ELO or however you want me to call it. Why would you choose me?: Well, the thing is that I'm as same as all of you guys are here, I'm just a human being that plays LoL and well, I just want to help you...