Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering duoQ boosting

Discussion on Offering duoQ boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 173/0/0
Offering duoQ boosting

Sup guys, I will duoQ boost today. I will play the whole day. For 10 euro - as long as you want to play today. Can do 1 or 2 vouch games.
Old 01/10/2015, 13:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Up to which elo?
Im Platin 5 and we can Do a vouch Game and then we could Play. I will Start in about 1 hour and then in got Time Format least 12 Hours so if You also got that much Time i World offer to pay Even more
Old 01/10/2015, 13:08   #3

The Black Market: 173/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxstylez96 View Post
Up to which elo?
Im Platin 5 and we can Do a vouch Game and then we could Play. I will Start in about 1 hour and then in got Time Format least 12 Hours so if You also got that much Time i World offer to pay Even more
Up to whatever you want xD. I have a plat 5 account too, so thats perfect. And yes I have that much time.
Send PM with ingame name.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offering cheap duoq boost in NA
08/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Guys Im going to boost an acc from bronze 2 to silver 1 if anyone is interested he can buy duoq boost with me for $1/ win :)
Im offering DuoQ on EUW bronze silver gold
07/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Cheaer prices for whole divisions, contact me via signature today first customer get 20% discount:bandit:
[Selling] Deutscher Challenger - offering DuoQ and Coaching!
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Hey, I am a German Challenger on EUW, but it is no problem for me to teach in English. ~Deutsch~ ich bin nahezu die gesamte Season 4 Challenger gewesen und bin es noch immer mit ordentlich Punkten (<Top100). Ich biete DuoQ + Coaching! Ich biete normale DuoQ an und habe diverse Accounts auf EUW zu Verfügung. Gegen leichten Aufpreise kann ich auch auf eurem Wunschaccount mit euch Duon! Reicht euch DuoQ mit ein paar Tipps nicht aus?
[Selling] Offering DuoQ elo boost in Bronze
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Currently Boosting in Bronze1 Offering DuoQ elo boost Price will be Disscuss on Skype!
[Selling] LoL-Boosting.com - offering cheapest professional elo boosting on the interweb
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Why us? We provide trustable coaches & boosters, that have over 3 years of experience. They will boost in these three servers (EUW, EUNE, NA), with more servers to come. All of the coaches & boosters are highclass diamond players, that will provide the best boost possible. The coaches & boosters have got competitive experience from LAN parties, tournaments and cups. We are with guarantee the cheapest and the fastest boosting service out there. We have scouts to look out to the other...