Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for an account with Championship Riven - DO NOT CARE THE LEVEL or RANK

Discussion on Looking for an account with Championship Riven - DO NOT CARE THE LEVEL or RANK within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for an account with Championship Riven - DO NOT CARE THE LEVEL or RANK

I have a Plat 5 EUNE account with Victorious Morgana, Annie in Wonderland, and Championship Thresh.
I have 7 rune pages and a decent amount of runes. 3258 Influence Points and 88 Riot Points.
Platinum Boarder and Season 4 Platinum Summoner Icon

Skype - owls_oasis
Old 01/09/2015, 02:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 143/0/0
Server?
Old 01/09/2015, 02:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wat champs?
Old 01/09/2015, 02:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bako Buy View Post
Wat champs?
Looking for NA or EUW, The account is EUNE
Champs are Alistar, Annie, Ashe, Blitz, Braum, Corki, Evelynn, Garen, Karma, Kayle, Leblanc, Leona, Lissandra, Lux, Master Yi, Morgana, Nami, Nunu, Pantheon, Poppy, Quinn, Riven, Ryze, Shyvana, Sivir, Sona, Soraka, Syndra, Taric, Thresh, Tristana, Warwick, and Zyra. It has 14 skins. 3 Legacy Listed in the Post

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB]/[WTT]Any Rank or lvl with Championship Riven
08/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Not too concered with rank or level, willing to trade a Lvl Silver 1 or to just buy.
[Selling] League of Legends Account Level 30 Unranked + Championship Riven Skin!!!
12/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Get it here: League of Legends Account Level 30 Unranked + Championship Riven Skin!!! | eBay Kaufe den Account hier: League of Legends Account Level 30 Unranked + Championship Riven Skin!!! | eBay EBAY
[Selling] Selling Personal Level 30 League of Legends account with PAX TF & Championship Riven
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am the original owner of this account. Comes with all the information you desire. Add my skype below to see all the skins on this account. Skins in total: 84 Rare skins include: Pax Twisted Fate and Championship Riven along with the icon from season 2! Also comes with other holiday and legacy skins. Tons of runes for every role. (see spoiler below) Add me on Skype: Complex
[Selling] WTS EUW level 30 diamond II Championship riven account +email
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account is currently Diamond 2. Over 1,400 Wins total in normals and over 800 rankeds in Season 3. Season 1 I was Silver, Season 2 I was platinum and Season 3 I got to Diamond. 5700 RP so you can transfer the account to any server you want and get a name change. Over 6k IP at the moment Total of 46 skins including two rare skins; Triumphant Ryze and Championship Riven (http://puu.sh/3M0GU.png) Total of 53 champions (http://puu.sh/3M1bk.png) Tons of runes (http://puu.sh/3M12N.png) ...
wtb level 30 account with championship riven EU-W
01/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I would like to buy an level 30 EUW account with the skin championship Riven, cause it's not available anymore, and I really want it. I want to give u 10-20€ psc for it. Skype: Slodderrrr Or you can PM me, I will go first if u are trusted else we can use a middleman.