Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Victorious Jarvan and Championship Riven!!

Discussion on Victorious Jarvan and Championship Riven!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Victorious Jarvan and Championship Riven!!

Hey Guys!
Im Searching for Accounts with Championship Riven or Victorious Jarvan.
Division and Level dont matter.
add me in Skype: aleeex.yo
Old 01/04/2015, 21:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

check this m8 --->>>
Old 01/04/2015, 21:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 189/0/8
I have account with CS Riven if you are interested in:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA]2 LoL Accounts - PAX Jax, PAX runes, Championship Riven, Riot Singed, Victorious
05/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I'm looking to sell 2 LoL NA accounts. They both date to pre-season 1 and as a result, have quite a few rare skins (PAX, holiday, championship, etc.). I know I have 0 TBM, so I'm happy to provide other forms of verification (ebay, elophant + in-game message, etc.) Here are the details: --- 1) Account #1 Overview: My main account, played since right after beta. Noteworthy unlocks are PAX Jax, Platinum Season 1 icon, Championship Riven, Victorious J4-Janna-Elise, Riot Singed, and...
[WTS] account with all victorious skins (Victorious Jarvan 4!!!!) 49skins,92champs,g3
01/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to sell League of legends account: Sever - EUNE 92 champions 49 skins(all victorious skins) 10 pages for the runes division gold 3 I can put this account on ebay. price:100$
[Selling] [EUW]Account With Championship Riven, UFO Corki, Victorious Janna and more[Personal]
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I decided to sell my old League of legends account, it comes with original email. I'll be accepting offers for it. 49 or 50 skins almost all Champions: http://puu.sh/bQw9K/e8b8f346c2.jpg Noteable skins: Championship Riven UFO Corki Victorious Janna Judgement Kayle
locking acc with victorious janna and championship riven
10/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i want to buy acc with victorious janna and championship riven.
[Selling] Platinum V || Gold Border || Victorious Jarvan || Victorious Elise || VictoriousJanna
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype xTheFizZHD Price 60e