Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DuoQ games for normal draft

Discussion on DuoQ games for normal draft within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 618/0/0
DuoQ games for normal draft

Hello,

I am currently playing 35 wins on a ranked restricted account. If you wish to get yours done faster by duoQing, hit me up. Price is 1 EUR / game

My boosting thread
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lea...ears-epvp.html

Skype - rebaned

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I want buy normal draft mode games.
12/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I BOUGHT ALREADY DONT ADD ME
10 Draft Duoq
11/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Topic will start in a 30 Minutes will pay Paypal. Make offers here or add me skype: live:intex_15
Lf Player who play 35 Draft Pick games for 20€!
10/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
l4 guy who is bored and can play 35 Draft Pick games for me for 20€, you dont need skill, its just to end my Ranked Game ban ;) Pn or Skype : Sertan141
[WTS]NA 75 Champions 10 Skins 0Ranked Games 662 Normal Games 7 IP boosts 5 Rune Pages
01/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Check the pictures in the attachment for runes and champs And for the skins here they are: Grey Warwick Feral Warwick Medieval Twitch Unchained Alistar Frejlord Ashe Arctic Warfare Caitlyn
Synturas GameKey Shop |Steam-Games|Origin-Games|Blizzard|Windows-Live-Games|Ubisoft|
06/22/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Willkommen im GameKeyShop ----- Synturas (--->Skype) ----- Zum Verkauf stehen folgende Spiele-Keys