Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LoL accounts (Gold --> Challenger) Account shop or single buyers!

Discussion on Selling LoL accounts (Gold --> Challenger) Account shop or single buyers! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Selling LoL accounts (Gold --> Challenger) Account shop or single buyers!

As the title says i am selling some accounts between Gold and Challenger..

I dont want to write a whole lot on this thread since i have 0 tbm, so i suppose that people wont "risk" a whole lot.

Anyway:
1 Gold account
2 Plat accounts
2 Diamond accounts
2 Challenger accounts..

If you are intrested or if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up on skype or leave a comment below

best regards
Old 01/02/2015, 01:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i know you don't want to include much detail to your thread but adding the regions would be really helpful to potential customers ^^
Old 01/02/2015, 02:05   #3

Oh yeah thats right.. (even though you can just transfer them to whatever server you want)
The accounts are on EUW.. Except 1 dia account and the Challenger accounts.. They are on turkey.

Best regards
Old 01/03/2015, 02:44   #4

Bump.. Still selling
Old 03/09/2015, 20:48   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SCAMMER ! no point in telling what he did ! i dont regret i trusted him, but he will regret that do this to me ! ill be back with updates.

Tags
account, challenger, challenger account, selling account