Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Trading Gold IV All champs and skins, 3 full rune pages for 1 unranked account!

Discussion on NA Trading Gold IV All champs and skins, 3 full rune pages for 1 unranked account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Trading Gold IV All champs and skins, 3 full rune pages for 1 unranked account!

If you would like to trade this account for an unranked account please add "MageDov" in game! Also, you can add "mike.rere" (troll picture) on skype to contact me! I am only selling it for an unranked account!

PROOF THAT IT HAS ALL CHAMPIONS

PROOF THAT IT HAS 3 FULL RUNE PAGES

PROOF THAT IT'S GOLD 4

If you would like to trade this account for an unranked account please add "MageDov" in game! Also, you can add "mike.rere" (troll picture) on skype to contact me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NA Trading Gold IV Owns all champs and skins,3 full rune pages for 1unranked account!
01/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If you would like to trade this account for an unranked account please add "Sulphofy" in game! Also, you can add "mike.rere" (troll picture) on skype to contact me! I am only selling it for an unranked account! PROOF THAT IT HAS ALL CHAMPIONS http://i.imgur.com/rqiMN7V.jpg?1
[Trading] NA Trading Gold IV (All of champs and skins, 3 full rune pages) for unranked account!
01/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If you would like to trade this account for an unranked account please add "Sulphofy" in game! Also, you can add "mike.rere" (troll picture) on skype to contact me! I am only selling it for an unranked account! PROOF THAT IT HAS ALL CHAMPIONS http://i.imgur.com/rqiMN7V.jpg?1
[Selling] Silver 1 Account [23 Champs] 5 Skins, 2 Full Rune Pages
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Perfect account for new players. Fresh silver 1 in NA. 23 Fun champions and 5 cool skins! 2 Full rune pages to help you in Ranked play! Skype - Miles.Graves14 Skype me for info on champs and skins.
WTS Lol account lvl 30 , all champs , 7 rune pages full , 42 skins , etc!!
08/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there , The account im trying to sell has all champions (zyra too) , 42 skins (2 legendary and pulsefire ezreal) i will buy diana too or maybe you will it has 7 rune pages , alot of runes (all tier 3) as for the price , i want offers or money around 100 euro. for the complete details add me on skype : skillaz666 Regards , wizzy1.
[WTS] LoL Account - LvL 30 EU-W [UNRANKED] + 7 Rune Pages + 54 Champs + 19 Skins
04/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Well. After some time i finally decided to sell my account of League of Legends. Due to the lack of time - DotA2 and stuff -, i came to the conclusion that it might be better i sell the account before it'll catch some dust. The Account has roundabout 140 Wins and ~130 Loses. Atm unranked and never played a ranked Game on this Account. So you are not stuck in Elo Hell yet =) I was never banned nor got i points for flamming and stuff ... think of it as a "virgin" - lol =O. 54 Heroes:...