Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

++ VERY CHEAP BOOSTER ++ LET ME BOOST YOU HIGHER ++

Discussion on ++ VERY CHEAP BOOSTER ++ LET ME BOOST YOU HIGHER ++ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
++ VERY CHEAP BOOSTER ++ LET ME BOOST YOU HIGHER ++

Hello, guys.

I'm a student who wants to start with boost again. I've done it for years but I needed a break the last two months ago. Now I'm back and ready to bring you higher in the elo. I only accept PayPal. I'm actually diamond II and I main mid and Adc. If you're interested, you can add me also in Skype. letmeboostyou
The prices are:

BRONZE 8€ per division

SILVER: 11€ per division

GOLD: 13€ per division

PLATIN: 18€ per division
Old 12/31/2014, 20:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

so what elo are you?
Old 12/31/2014, 20:40   #3

Bump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking to Boost Cheap/ Work as a booster
08/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
willing to boost between the ranges of bronze - high plat . My main is diamond 5 and my smurf is plat 3 which i got from silver 1 to plat 3 extremely fast skipping divisions. Prices are negotiable and service is quick and fast. Add my skype sergey0238. Im also looking to be hired as a booster so hmu Skype : sergey0238
Cheap and safe boost by a Diamond 1 ELO BOOSTER
07/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum :p Well I'm a diamond 1 player on LoL and I'm offering my services as a elo booster. I have been boosting for a while, I can guarantee a cheap, safe and fast boost. Since I have just created this account i can't post images, so I leave you the links. This is my profile: View image: Account Prices:
[Selling] Cheap Boost from Bronze to Gold or Higher
05/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello there, I would like to offer you my Boosting service with very cheap prices. I already boosted many Friends out of Bronze and Silver and they told me to start boosting professionally. If u are interested just pm me or write under this thread. I am a plat 4 Main and play League since Season 2. Furthermore i am able to play any role Prices are : Bronze 5 to Bronze 1 : 7 Euro per division Bronze1 to Silver 5 : 8 Euro per Silver 5 to Silver 1 : 10 Euro per division Silver 1 to...
[Buying] Boost silver to gold NA only cheap booster
02/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on skype
[Selling] Cheap Elo Booster and doing leveling boost
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies