Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Acc Dia Border [EUNE]+rare skins

Discussion on Selling Acc Dia Border [EUNE]+rare skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Acc Dia Border [EUNE]+rare skins

Hey my acc got around 70 champions got 25k IP , pax jax, pax sivir, riot graves, victorious elise , victorious morgana and around 10-15 more skins
waiting for offer
Old 12/27/2014, 16:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

has it got a transfer to EUW? also what payment method do you accept?
Old 12/27/2014, 16:43   #3

yes it can be transfered , accepting paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE] RARE NAME, 74 champ, 45 beautiful skins, no border, 20 page and lots of runes
05/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
SOLD Champions: 74 - http://puu.sh/8j5Kq.jpg Skins: 45 Runes: 20 pages - http://puu.sh/8j65v.jpg S3: Silver, ALL REWARDS, NO BORDER S4: Silver II - 79LP Normal wins: 7 (Powerleveled on 3v3 by myself before the old patch). I transferred from EUW to EUNE, cause I was bored, if you transfer back it reverts to the old name, which was "Hai". Simple 3 letters and also a pro player name at NA.
[Selling] Selling Diamond 4 Account w/Gold Border l Has 100's of skins lots of limited and rare
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello there epvp community, I'm selling my main league of legends account. It was gold season 2, and Diamond 4 now in season 3. You play with pro's (has high mmr) The account was made back during Season 1 so you get the season 1 rewards too. Here are the list of skins it has: (gonna take awhile... GG haha) - dynasty ahri - foxfire ahri - midnight ahri - crimson akali (legacy)
[Selling] [eune] gold V, rare skins(pax sivir), many champs, gold border
03/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Paypal only. contact me on skype; buffeli1
[Selling] EUNE acc, DIAMOND border rare skins
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account is diamond in season 3, unranked in season 4. Havent played any ranked this season, up to you to continue it Account contains 39 total skins -4 gamescom skins (hecarim,graves,rammus,sona) -1 legendary skin (ezreal) -samurai yi -riot nasus
[Selling] Selling Gold Border NA Act RARE NAME-MANY SKINS!
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Looking to sell my old main account. ALOT of skins!! Gold border and icons/Riven championship icon/Other Event Icons! 12 Rune Pages!! Only 3 missing Champs VERY RARE NAME!!!! My skype is Despair Gaming! nickname on it will be despair boosting! http://i43.tinypic.com/eb6hro.png