Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest Eloboosting/coaching and Accounts!!

Discussion on Cheapest Eloboosting/coaching and Accounts!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Cheapest Eloboosting/coaching and Accounts!!

Hey guys,

I've been playing lol since season 2 and last season i ended up in Diamond I (on EUNE) (I boost only to diamond I, i'm not capable of more)

I'm able to provide most of boosts that are in range within 5 divisions in one day.
I love playing league of legends and coaching, so my price depends on you, give me an offer how much you are able to pay and i'll try to be as fast as possible.
I'm here around 15/17 hours a day (i know, such a nerd, right?), we can even call while boosting so you can specte me and ask so you dont just get higher division but you also learn more if you are interested!

About accounts, i dont like to put screens on internet, just add me and ask me for pics or what ever you need.
(Accounts currently selling : Diamond I, Diamond V, Platinum I, Platinum V, Gold V)

It's easy, just contact me at skype or facebook or even phone number, doesnt really metter.
Facebook: Claudio Isajský (Guy with Gunnars watch and siberias on profil pic)
Phone: +420 775007398

Tags
boost, cheap, coach, coaching, fast

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EloBoosting ~ Coaching ~ DuoQ [EUW/EUNE]
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
Hi~ I'm a Diamond 1 player. I'm new here in epvpers as you can all see and so for the moment I'll require Vouches before opening the real EloBoosting Service. If most will ask I'll answer first: Yes I'm a girl, an High elo one. If you don't think girls can be in high elo or being able to boost you to high elo you can even click the X button up on the right of your monitor instead of post a comment~! Other thing: My prices will be the lowest you'll see here in Epvp cause I actually have...
[Selling] League of Legends coaching/eloboosting
05/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hi there. Season 4 has just recently started, and so did new MMR. I am able to offer individual lessons for anyone who is in need of some tips how to play in every role, has been struggling with questions, needs a tactic in general for a small price which can be negotiated. I am also offering an MMR (Elo rating) boosting by myself to everyone who is in need. I was playing this game since 2009 year, tried to manage every role in game and I ended up with ~1900 elo in season 1, achieved...
Eloboosting and coaching NA&EU
03/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
http://www7.pic-upload.de/24.02.14/kg7los5r27xk.jp g http://www7.pic-upload.de/20.02.14/vwloyb8f97ug.j pg
Eloboosting and Coaching
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi , i'm an elobooster since 2-3 months , high skilled LoL player maining midlane. I am playing for a boosting organisation but I got tired of getting a little bit of % from the full amount. I boosted more than 100 accounts and higher than Platinum I , my main is Diamond I just got demoted out of Challenger Tier... didn't know some *hidden* rules about it , but w/e. I don't have any vouchers and I don't boost to get vouched , I can do some half paid boosts if needed , or you can ask me...
Cheap eloboosting and coaching
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Community, I've boosted some accounts before with a great success (about 90% winrate) so I decided to write here. I'm 100% trustworthy, if I accept your request, I'll complete it as fast as possible. Since I'm unemployed at the moment, I'm fast as f*cking Udyr. I boost in range of Bronze5 to Gold5. Additionally, if you want to learn some tips and tricks, you can spectate me anytime while I'm on your account, and if you want you can always do some normals with your friends or whatever,...