Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 1 EUW 100 euros cheap fast ! ;l

Discussion on Diamond 1 EUW 100 euros cheap fast ! ;l within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 1 EUW 100 euros cheap fast ! ;l

Hello there !

Selling Diamond 1 90 ~points EUW (challanger border- cuz of the 5v5 teams) account has 1400 rp and 1,500 ~ip ;d (free transfer to EUNE not sure if its still up)
Why am i selling it ? - Because i dont play league anymore and i just got scammed on trading knife in cs go , and i would like to buy a new :/
So thats why im selling this account, also im bored of this game, and i switched to cs:go, this is end of my carrer with league so i wanna atleast get some money for the account :P
Price - I think 100 euros would be k for me. We can also talk about the price ;d.( Btw only PSC, my paypal is bugged and i cant fix it becasue im not in my country <_<)

General Informations about the account: Informations for recovery im going to give you throu priv when you decide to buy the account, but the account had only 1 chat restriction for 40 games if i remember, it had a honnoroable oppopnent medal but like a year ago XD, account has never ever been boosted or sth like that, only i were logging on the account from the same ip so ur safe.

Aight time for some screens !|

1 - i.imgur.com/2Cw33Tn.jpg
2 - i.imgur.com/3grK73X.jpg
Not making a champion screen because i dont have any champion without skin - all champions i own contain atleast one skin xd. Also sorry for the ****** screens - i wanted to create something gr8 and as always it ******* on me xD.

Anyway all the informations ill tell you on priv so feel free to ask, also if i forgoten about sth tell me ill add it.

BTW: i have a question, how can i report some1 for a scamming ?
BTW2: changed price to 100 euros, merry xmas Kappa.
bye ! have a nice day ;d
Old 12/23/2014, 16:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well, I would buy it, but just through PayPal. As I can see you cant do it, unfotunately
Old 12/23/2014, 17:15   #3

bump...
Old 12/23/2014, 22:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

holy moly, i think i could take it if its 100 euros, i can even go first if you want lol, are you sure about the price 100 euros ?
Old 12/23/2014, 22:41   #5

Yeah it is 100 euros, that is correct. I dont need you to go first ;p since we both know **** about ourselfs, i just wanna sell this account to a guy that will make use of it and i can buy my knife :/, write me your skype at PM so ew can talk instatnly about the acc ;d
Old 12/24/2014, 11:14   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

would you like to trade for bayonet night field tested in cs go? since you have writen you got scammed on knife xD
Old 12/24/2014, 11:15   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 217
The Black Market: 100/1/0
interessted, whats your skype?
Old 12/24/2014, 11:26   #8

@Velnore sent you on pm,
@Armined, i think im heading for a better knife this time, no offense ofc but i dont like bayonets :P
Old 12/24/2014, 13:24   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

alright, i can pay in money then, write me your skype here or on pm if you didnt sold account yet ;d
Old 12/24/2014, 14:44   #10

sent you on pm, Bump !
Old 12/25/2014, 15:00   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would like to offer 120€.
I can pay:
- Paypal
- Steam (Either I buy items worth 120€ and give them to you, or you place something in Steam and i buy it for 120€)
- PSC
- Skrill

Also i got an active Paypal Account, where i constantly sell buy Stuff. On this site i have some Feedback, aswell on *********.
If you are interested in my offer, please add in Skype: anonkakuja

This Guy is a Scammer, dont even waste your Time. He wont give you the Name, saying he is "scared" of beeing banned. Also he says he sells plenty Accounts but cant give you the Link for Feedback because of X Reasons. He doesnt even have Acsess to it, when i asked for screens with a blacked out name he said "he sold it already LOL HAHA"

GTFO of this Thread.
Old 12/25/2014, 15:26   #12

nvm, this acc is sold, sorry for spamming, my bad : ]