Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Gold5 account 34champs for an EUW 975rp gift

Discussion on EUNE Gold5 account 34champs for an EUW 975rp gift within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Gold5 account 34champs for an EUW 975rp gift

Title, the mmr is really good, you get about 30lp for a win and -16lp for a lose. I know i just created this account and no one is trusting me so because of this i'm willing to go first. I'll give the account username/password, and later after things are done you could gift me on EUW. Thank you for your time, please PM me if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Want some one to buy me a SKIN for 975RP EUNE and take 525 E*GOLD
12/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want some one to buy me a SKIN for 975RP EUNE and take 525 E*GOLD with high rep please thanks
[Selling] EUNE gold5 account with nice skins
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my EUNE, because I got another one and I dont play at this account. Account got alot of nice champions and skins for them. Actually rank of this account is gold5, high mmr (over +30 for win game). Champions owned: Arhi, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitz, Caitlyn, Corki, Eve, Ez, Fiddle, Fizz, Gragas, Graves, Janna, Jax, Jayce, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Leona, Lulu, Malphite, Master, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Noc,...
[Selling] EUNE gold5 account with nice skins
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my EUNE, because I got another one and I dont play at this account. Account got alot of nice champions and skins for them. Actually rank of this account is gold5, high mmr (over +30 for win game). Champions owned: Arhi, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitz, Caitlyn, Corki, Eve, Ez, Fiddle, Fizz, Gragas, Graves, Janna, Jax, Jayce, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Leona, Lulu, Malphite, Master, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Noc,...
[Selling] Gold5 3o3 Slot für 975rp
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hej, verkaufe einen Gold 5 Slot in meinem 3o3 ranked team für 250e*gold!http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league- legends-trading/2842392-vk-skins-champions-geschen keecke.html) Die 10Rankeds Wins spielen wir dann mit dir! Anzahl der Invites ist natürlich begrenzt!
[Selling] League of Legends Skin Gift 975RP
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe meine rest RP auf meinem Account als Gift würde es gerne für eine Paysafecard verkaufen. Bei Trusted Membern gehe ich first sonst nur mit MM oder ihr geht first Getradet wird nur mit dem Request a Trade System Bei Interesse pn'd mich mit eurem Angebot oder schreibt es einfach in Thread.