Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 1 PBE Account! | 10$ | 50k RP & 150k IP spent!

Discussion on Selling 1 PBE Account! | 10$ | 50k RP & 150k IP spent! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/19/2015, 20:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Still selling @
Old 01/20/2015, 22:20   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

IMPORTANT NEWS
Take care people of accounte like this ban rate is high for IP and RP accounts, and even looking username you can got what im saying, i dont say this man is not legit im just saying i sew alot of people got baned, this hapend with mine

i got baned on 2 more they was 50krp and 50k ip acc and banning up to 2400 year can be only and only becouse of that boting thing just to know!!!
Old 01/22/2015, 16:59   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeingcare View Post
IMPORTANT NEWS
Take care people of accounte like this ban rate is high for IP and RP accounts, and even looking username you can got what im saying, i dont say this man is not legit im just saying i sew alot of people got baned, this hapend with mine

i got baned on 2 more they was 50krp and 50k ip acc and banning up to 2400 year can be only and only becouse of that boting thing just to know!!!
You misunderstood what I'm selling, a PBE acc, not a botted acc.
Ty for the free bump anyways
Old 01/23/2015, 23:47   #19

Still selling @
Old 01/25/2015, 12:38   #20

Online!

Tags
league of legends pbe, lol pbe, lol pbe account, pbe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CF NA My best account! Selling for 150k RP Minimum.
11/16/2013 - CrossFire Trading - 2 Replies
Im selling my best account : Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details Selling it for 150k PR minimum. I have full info : First email, First password, Transactions IDs and more... I only want to use Middleman or you must go first. I dont know if some Middleman will scamm me, for my security I'll give the first info when I get my all RP, and only to my partner. Don't try to scamm me, someone made it, and now he is crying... We can meet in game if you want...
Im Quitting And Selling My Account... CSM 16 perms 150K GP
05/11/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 10 Replies
Im Selling My Account... Quitting... I Forgot Full Info I Got Only Email... But If You Buy The Account I Teach you a method To Change your Password With Only ID/PASS. Legal.... Screens: http://epvpimg.com/SYMYb http://epvpimg.com/hmwBc http://epvpimg.com/VoTve
Selling GW Account tons of time spent.
09/07/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 12 Replies
I am selling a great account never botted never broke any rules. This account is Very close to 100% HoM For Gw2 41/50 Points currently Working on maxing it This account has timeless hours. It Is Ncsoft Linked because I had it hacked, I am original owner willing to give all Cd Keys I have with it. I really am looking for Honest Offers No Lowballing me please. Overall There is about 2-300 bucks spent on the account Games, makeover Packages, Name Changes, Sex Changes, All gold Earned,...
Selling Amazing League account, Over 200$ spent On it, legendary skin 60+ champs! US
08/12/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
nfs
Selling US League of Legends Account. Over 13k RP spent.
01/03/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I will be playing on the account until it is sold. So more champs will more than likely be acquired. It is a lvl 30 account. I own all but 9 champs: Shen, Gragas, Nidalee, Heimerdinger,