Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING GOLD V ACCOUNT - COMPLETELY TRUSTED!

Discussion on SELLING GOLD V ACCOUNT - COMPLETELY TRUSTED! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
SELLING GOLD V ACCOUNT - COMPLETELY TRUSTED!

Hello guys,
I'm selling my GOLD 5 account since I'm now going to be very busy with the university and I want to quit LoL.

Here there are the details of the account:
- 375 RP
- 10000 IP
- 300+ rankeds won
- 70 champions
- 5-6 skins
- 11 rune pages

The price is totally negotiable. Add me on skype:

I registered to this forum few days ago, and I dont have any TBM ratings, but I swear to *** I'm not a scammer, I just want to get rid of this account since I dont need it anymore :/
Please let me know.
Old 12/21/2014, 14:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Register email included?
Old 12/21/2014, 14:28   #3
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvan144 View Post
Register email included?
Yes, why not.
Old 12/21/2014, 15:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Quote:
COMPLETELY TRUSTED!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kkkkkkkkkkkk

5€
Old 12/21/2014, 15:04   #5
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annonymus420 View Post
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kkkkkkkkkkkk

5€
The starting price is a little bit higher..
And you didnt want to add me on skype to discuss about it, so I'm not considerating your offers, unless you decide to be serious

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling CF EU / NA Account! VIP! [ 100% Trusted ]
07/03/2014 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
Heyy! im selling my account because i got to work with my school so i stop playing CF! If you want to buy my account, its possible! You can get it for 40Psc. EU Account : GameRage ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- NA Account : Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details SKYPE! : justgamers.lol
[Selling] SELLING GOLD V NA Account GOING FIRST FOR TRUSTED MEMBERS ONLY
12/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype name - rednimbuslol Rank: Gold V Skins: Victorious Elise 23 Champions bump
EUW - Selling Gold (S3) account, Legacy skins [Trusted Seller]
03/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Sold my other "smurf" yesterday http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2457692-euw-selling-gold-s2-s3-account-trust ed-booster.html in a few minutes after posting. Im clearing up some accounts at the moment and decided to sell this one aswell since Ive played less than 20 rankeds on it. A few things to remember about this account regarding its elo. It has 0 rankeds since the new system was introduced. It has 16 games played S3 with a 11-5 record which means its MMR is really...
EUW - Selling Gold (S2 / S3) account [Trusted Booster]
03/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling one of my smurf accounts ive barely ever played on. The account has limited champions and runes. Its an okay starting account I suppose with the gold border from season two and gold V in season three with a good MMR. Champions: 29 Skins: 6 Runes: Support/AP runes I have the original email with the welcome message and its included. On top of that the buyer will get 10% discount on any elo boost in the future, on this account or any other account....
Selling 1600+ Account US (Near completely unlocked)
08/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Going to try this again. 1600+ Elo 6 Rune Pages Skins: Midnight Ahri - 975 Blood Moon Akali -975 Unchained Alistar - Special Bird of Prey Anivia - 520