Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH LOL ACCOUNT

Discussion on CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH LOL ACCOUNT within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH LOL ACCOUNT

Hi, im selling my lvl 18 account with championship thresh, about 20 boost exp and 30 ip boost, with almost all ad carries.

If you would like to trade it for a unranked lvl 30 account, instead of buying for cash ( paysafecard only) ill accept your trade.

The base price is 50 €.

Note: A potencial buyer that wants any evidence contact me using skype : primodorubenluis.

I will share my screen so you can see... well ... the stuff it has ...
Old 12/19/2014, 21:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

U should mention server
Old 12/19/2014, 22:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

championship isn't championship riven ...
worth 5€ maybe...
Old 12/19/2014, 22:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ill buy 5euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Account B5 + Championship thresh
05/04/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my main LOL account. Current elo B5 100LP ready for promotion (good for smurfing). 3 rune pages, 19 skins, 135 RP, 3164 IP, 3 Refunds (you can refund champions or skins which you don't like and retrieve paid RP) Price now 40€ ! (paypal, neteller, skrill, bank transfer, paysafecard) I'm going first with trusted members. That means I'll give you all passwords and than you send money to me. Skype: etosollop. or PM. :) UPDATES: Played some ranked games, now B5 100LP,...
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
LoL Account, Level 30, Gold 5, Championship Thresh, TPA, ...
12/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, ich habe einen Gold 5 Account zu verkaufen: Level 30 Gold 5 (Hat die S5 Gold Rewards) 3 Runenseiten 19 Meisterschaftsseiten Wertvolle Skins (Championship Tresh, TPA Skins, Galaktischer Rumble, Morgana (Gold Reward)) ca 1k EP ca 400 RP
[Selling] LoL EUW Account Platin 3 Championship Thresh!
09/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! I'd like to sell my smurf LoL Account here. As the title says it's currently ranked on Platin 3 Ladder in EUW. There are 50 Champions, with a few skins. The probably rarest Skins are
[Buying] Buying Championship Thresh account EUW
09/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
As for the account that i am looking to buy, nothing other than the Championship Thresh skin and EUW region matters. I can pay via Paypal. contact me on Skype: mohamed.g25 - Thank you for your time.