Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Eloboost to PLatinum V

Discussion on EUW Eloboost to PLatinum V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EUW Eloboost to PLatinum V

Im a S3 and S4 Diamond player.
I'll push you fast to platinum V!

1 Division + Promo: Bronze: 5€
Silver: 15€
Gold: 25€
Some times we can boost to Diamond too.

Bronze V > Silver V 20€
Silver V > Gold V 60€
Gold V > Platinum V 100€

10 games (unranked) 20€
skype I : zlbeatz

Paypal and Paysafecard.
Closed Thread

Tags
euw eloboosting, platinum v

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Eloboost up to Platinum V
09/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hey all :D I am new in the eloboost scene and i want to introduce my self first. My name is Samir i come from germany and i'm 18 atm, im playing League for 4 years now and maining the midlane. I'm a pretty cheap elo booster my main account is on Diamond 5 and my 2nd account is on platin 5 with 40 ranked games. I boosted many accounts from friends up to Gold and Platin for free and now i decided to eloboost for money. Eloboost on EUW Here is my Price list:
Eloboost to Platinum V
09/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im a S3 Diamond player and my Duoq mate is a S4 Diamond IV player. We push you fast to platinum V! That's the advantage of a duo. ;) 1 Division + Promo: Bronze: 5€ Silver: 15€ Gold: 25€ Some times we can boost to Diamond too. Bronze V > Silver V 20€ Silver V > Gold V 60€
[Buying] EloBoost From Platinum II to Diamond V
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hi, i was searching for an Boost last week and found nothing interesting... so it at least i got to this Forum here :) How the topic says i am searching an Elo boost to Diamond Currently i am in Platinum Division II with 20+ LP and getting like 23-25 LP per win ... Offer me your price please. I am searching the best price so i will take the cheapest i dont care if this would take 1 week or sth it just have to be cheap :) Also searching for an offer what u can boost me to for 100€ :) ...
WTS Eloboost-> Platinum 1
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am playing League since S1 and am actually Diamond IV on my main account. Since I ever wanted to earn money while doing something that I reallly like I decided to boost some Accounts. I can boost your account up to Platinum I. I boost on EUW and EUNE Bronze 5 > Bronze 4 = €4 Bronze 4 > Bronze 3 = €5 Bronze 3 > Bronze 2 = €5 Bronze 2 > Bronze 1 = €5 Silver Promotion = €10 Silver 5 > Silver 4 = €13 Silver 4 > Silver 3 = €16
[Selling] ELOBOOST (Boosting to Platinum III)
12/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello if you want your Account to be boosted, you are exactly right here! I'm boosting you to max. Platinum III on EUW, EUNE, TURK, RUS. Bronze per Division: 5€ Silver per Division: 10€ Gold per Division: 15€ Platinum per Division: 25€