Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rare] PBE account [539 skins][all runes][20 runepages][16 ultra rare skins][Fast!!]

Discussion on [Rare] PBE account [539 skins][all runes][20 runepages][16 ultra rare skins][Fast!!] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Rare] PBE account [539 skins][all runes][20 runepages][16 ultra rare skins][Fast!!]

selling this account for 20 dollars really need the money fast
add me on skype @ curtis2447 also make sure to pm me and send me a trade

about 300k rp and about 500k IP

these accounts go for 20$ in my main thread, more information such as my TOS located there

Old 12/17/2014, 00:15   #2

bumping mah thread.
Old 12/31/2014, 03:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

20 dollars? for a 500 skins account? lollll
Old 12/31/2014, 04:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gudqx View Post
20 dollars? for a 500 skins account? lollll
if you knew how to read competently you would notice one thing, when you figure out what you missed, let me know by telling me how stupid you are for not reading the full title, thankyou.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA All champs - 205 skins many ultra rare skins - 17 rune pages with almost all runes
11/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Gold Selling my league of legends account just not that into the game anymore, It is gold 3 atm with 17 rune pages and nearly every rune, the account has 205 skins and every champion here is the elophant page that i updated a week ago and i just added blood moon kalista and debonair ezeral elophant.com/league-of-legends/summoner/na/1924225 3/skins asking price is 700 which I think is fair considering the amount of time and money put into the account but I will...
[Selling] Diamond IV, All Champs, 54 skins, 7 runepages, most runes, rare skins
07/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Account is currently Diamond 4, has 7 rune pages, most runes, all champs, a lot of icons and 54 skins including a lot of special ones such as: Mecha Kha'Zix SKT bundle Pulsefire Ezreal Victorious Elise Victorious Janna King Rammus UFO Corki Gentleman Cho'Gath Judgement Kayle
[Selling] Selling EUW Account with Ultra RARE SKINS! Human Ryze - Legacy skins - Refer Skins
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
dd
[Selling] [EUW] Gold 5 Account (+Rewards) + 102 Skins (+rare skins) + 14 Runepages etc
01/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Got all Champs except for Malzahar. Account Overview: http://i.imgur.com/Wub5Vie.jpg Skins: http://i.imgur.com/bOrvAZ8.jpg Runes: imgur: the simple image sharer Around 900 ranked games, 1600+ normals.
Verkaufe EUW Acc 73 champs / >41 skins, Legendäre und Rare / 9 Runepages / Many Runes
01/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, Ich wurde gerne mein Account verkaufen Skype falls Sie weitere Fragen haben und/oder interessiert sind: allforksu Macht mir Gebote mit PM oder in skype. Ablauf des Handels: ICH BEKOMME ERST DAS GELD!!! Ich akzeptiere Uberweisung oder Paypal. Naturlich konnen wir auch in RL treffen, wenn Sie in der Nahe von Dusseldorf wohnen.