Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] EUW Diamond 5, more than 100skins

Discussion on [Selling] EUW Diamond 5, more than 100skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Selling] EUW Diamond 5, more than 100skins

I'm selling a Diamond 5 account on EUW, it has more than 100 skins.

I haven't calculated the amount of Euro the account is worth, but I've spent alot of money on it.

PM for my skype and we'll discuss it further.

(Offer)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Diamond Account | Diamond Border | All Champions | 82 Skins | 200 TBM Seller
01/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Account overview: http://puu.sh/cT8AE/cf9bdfe10f.jpg Skins: http://puu.sh/cT8BK/6002db73c6.jpg Champions:
[Selling] League of legends account(Euw)Diamond 5,100skins+
09/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of legends have died to me and im never playing it anymore,so i have decided to sell it! PS,i can go first to extremely trusted people. (W)Paypal All information to the account will be provided!I am the first and only owner of the account and so on.Everything RIOT asks for. The account is on Euw,and it have more than 100skins with a lot of rare ones. I can provide screenshots of everything,league and skins(throught elophant). About 1.6Million score on Elophant in skins.
[Selling] Diamond V - EUNE, Platinum Border S3, All champs, All runes, 20 rune pages, 100skins
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Im selling this god like account Info: Diamond V EUNE Platinum Border S3 All runes
[Selling] ♂ ♥ DIAMOND ACC [EUW] [+100SKINS] [ETC PP] ♥ ♂
02/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
INFO|INFO SERVER| EUW Champs| 93 Skins|105 + Runes|Over 350 Runes Elo|Diamond V 0-25P| Screens: