Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Bronze Division Boosting

Discussion on Free Bronze Division Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Bronze Division Boosting

Since I'm bored at climbing Rankeds in preseason (currently Plat)
I wanted to boost some accounts in Bronze Division for free
You can spectate me if you want
I boosted several accounts for my friends to Gold V when I was lower Division so I dont think bronze should be a problem

Old 12/09/2014, 21:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can you boost silver5? If yes add my skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bronze Boosting -> 3.5€/Division
11/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
a
[Selling] [EUW] Bronze Division Boosting
10/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm Netic, and i love to play alot of league of legends! Now... I'm bored with playing tons of ranked on my silver account, and want to help people out... With the lowest price possible! (Hint: That i'm not gold or +) I will only help a limited amount of people, because i have limited time a day to play. Bronze V > Bronze IV = 3 EUR Bronze IV > Bronze III = 3 EUR Bronze III > Bronze II = 3 EUR Bronze II > Bronze I = 4 EUR
[Selling] [EUW] ELO/Division Boosting Bronze V -Gold V
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello there, i'm a platinum player, who has been playing the game since season one. Since i've got loads of free time I figured I would help other people out by boosting. LOOKING FOR VOUCHES ATM Prizes: Bronze league: €1 per win Silver league: €2 per win Gold league: €5-€10 per win Platinum league: From €10 per win
[EUW] Bronze Division Boosting
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, my name is Rasmus, we're 3 students from Denmark, going to be doing some bronze division boosts here in the summer vacation, and possibly in the future. (Only do jobs on EUW) Prices: Bronze V -> Bronze I: 8€ Bronze I -> Silver V: 12€ Payment: At the moment we only accept Paypal.
NA Bronze division account boosting [FREE]
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Kinda bored of higher elo, everything is so serious. I just have a lot of fun in bronze and i like to have a laugh at some of the silly things i see. Also this forum seems like the easiest way to find someone. I will get the account to the bronze I placement matches and then will message back wether you want to do the placement matches or just want me to finish it off. message me if anyone is interested.