Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 2 Acc EUW 52 skins

Discussion on Diamond 2 Acc EUW 52 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 2 Acc EUW 52 skins

Hi! Selling this account con EUW. It's Diamond 2, it has got 52 skins, Diamond SoloQ Border, many icons from previous seasons (add me for further details) and many badges on LolSkill if it interests you. It comes with e-mail. It has all useful runes, around 10 per type and 12 pages.
Here are some screenshots of the acc, champs and skins.

Methods of trade and payment:
1) PayPal - You either go first or we trade with middleman.
2) PSC - You go first and let me find someone who can trade it wiht PayPal, only when I've done this I will give you the datas.

Add me on Skype or PM me for buying/having further details I'm not looking for too much, just want to sell it fast.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Selling] Sellling LoL Account S3 Diamond 1 / S4 Diamond 1 [ALL Champions/Rare skins/all runes]
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
sold
[Selling] Diamond V / 96 champions / 32 skins / 10 rune pages / Diamond border soloQ,gold 3v3
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey,selling my account due to some personal stuff which are making me unable to play on it anymore. It's a level 30 Diamond 5 account in this current season (Season 4),it has a diamond border from the last season and a gold border in 3v3 (Season 3),96 champions,28 skins and 5 that are unavailable to buy from the store.It has 300 more wins than losses in normal (~1200-900 w/l),pretty much every rune that you need to have.Comes with 68 RP and 10520 IP. Skins: Armor of the Fifth Age Taric...
[Selling] Lol EuW Diamond II SoloQ Diamond V 3v3 102 champs 46 skins 17 rune pages+originalmail
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, I have to offer you Diamond II account on Euw with Original Email!! It is located on Eu West Ranked soloq: Diamond II : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. I am leader of 3v3 Diamond V ranked team on this account. 1640 Normal wins: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Account was never banned