Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

platinum account, lan server more that 100 skins 106 champ 6 rune pages

Discussion on platinum account, lan server more that 100 skins 106 champ 6 rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
platinum account, lan server more that 100 skins 106 champ 6 rune pages

Tags
lan server, league acc sale, pay pal, platinum 5, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] All champ/20 rune pages/200k ip/200+ skins acc/NA SERVER
06/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It is currently D3 I would like to trade this for a high ranked account. my skype is xbdawg
[Selling] Selling PLAT 1, 40 skins, 70 champ account, 17 rune pages
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys i want to sell account with 40 skins, 20 rune page ad/ap/jungle runes, 63 champ, platinum I. I will gave you all informations(original email that i used-transactions) so u can be sure I wont take it back. Pm me via email [email protected] or skype: rakac.repa screenshots: Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Skins: Death Blossom Elise Rocket girl tristana Riot girl tristana Arclight varus
NA acc, Platinum, 79 champ, 5 rune pages.
03/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my LoL account, I'm the original owner and can provide proof of that. I can also provide proof that I have all the info you would need to recover the account if needed. Haven't played league in a month and I'm focused on my raiding in WoW. Last match was feb 20th. attached are 3 pictures of the account. If you purchase the account, I can forward the email i have with riot or take a screenshot which ever of me successfully recovering the account when it was hacked almost 3 months...
[WTS] EUW account - 90 champ - 13 skins- 7 rune pages -S1 and S2 silver icon!
03/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hai Guys I'm going to sell my old account It has 90 champs 13 skins, almost 900 RP and 1100 IP made in season one ( has judgement kayle skin) it has MANY runes has perfect runes for ryze SKYPE : s3mm1apr0 Skins are :
[WTS] Lol Account - Lvl 13 EU-W 39 Champ, 9 Rune Pages, 10 Skins, 848 IP Boost Wins
05/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Well. I wanted to create a smurf account but unfortunately i lost my fun in LoL, and now i want to sell this account. No bans or punishments from Riot. There is still the chance avaible to exchange content. Just write a ticket to the support. ~ Champs: http://i.imgur.com/ZmoYX.jpg ~ Skins: