Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best and Cheapest Account ,P2.(need money)

Discussion on Best and Cheapest Account ,P2.(need money) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best and Cheapest Account ,P2.(need money)

Hello , i want to sell my account that i was playing for like 3 years arleady. Its actually p2 ,was d5 but got demoted. It has 103 champions and almost every1 rune in this game (dont ever seen more even on acc that i was boosting). There are like 35 skins , some rare ,i can give more details at priv. I could not sell this account ever cause sentiment ,but right now i rly need cash and dont care about anything. PM me skype : Pisku8.

< Here u can see that im trusted ,was boosting for like 7 months hard.