Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering 2 accounts level about level 15 with judgement kayle for an account level 30

Discussion on Offering 2 accounts level about level 15 with judgement kayle for an account level 30 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering 2 accounts level about level 15 with judgement kayle for an account level 30

Hey guyz, i'm offering :

- An account level 15 with some champs 9K IP and judgement kayle
- An account level 17 with 3k IP 3 rune pages and judgement kayle

I exchange 2 accounts for a right one level 30 even bronze/silver.
Old 12/07/2014, 20:14   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Add me on Skype: pp.boosting

Can offer u this one:
Old 09/22/2016, 09:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 75
still got them ?

ooh nvm XDDD its 2014

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] account level 30 with Judgement Kayle
05/11/2023 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Server: EUW League: Unranked | Placement Matches: 4 wins 1 lose. Original: E-Mail Included Specials: Judgement Kayle. payment: Paypal add me on skype: epvp.kratsch. Place your offers: 10€
[Selling] Selling an account level 14 with Judgement kayle
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hey all, i'm selling an account level 14 with : -Annie, Ashe, Poppy, Yi, Teemo, Kayle (with Judgement kayle, the skin that you could recive only in s1) I've the original welcome email The account has 9.5k IP Just offer, and if you want proofs just let me your skype i will give you screens/tv/skype sharing
[Trading] 2 Accounts with judgement kayle (level 14-17) on EUW for a skincode of riot kayle/
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey as the title im trading 2 accounts with judgement kayle (season 1) for a riot kayle/ward code. I have welcome emails of both accounts. I will go first if u are enough trusted
[Selling] [EUW] Unranked Level 30 account, with Judgement kayle
03/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I am selling an unranked judgement kayle account. account is located on the euw. 22 champions are owned, with Silver board,icon Unranked account- 6 matches played, 4 Wins 2 LOSES skins list:
[Selling] Level 30 NA account (with Judgement Kayle)
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there! And welcome to my thread! Let me tell you a little about myself before we get started, I am used to selling gold for various MMOs, yet this is only my second time ever selling an account! I am new to this site, and this will be my first post. I hope to do more business with sites like this in the future (IE Selling team spots, elo boosting etc). Anyway, I am here to sell my level 30 smurf account. I don't play it that often, so I figured I might as well just sell it, and so...