Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black ali account with original email

Discussion on Black ali account with original email within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Black ali account with original email

I would like to buy a Black Alistar account with the original email address (the one you used to sign the account up). We can discuss the price. I'm not interested in league or level, only in the Black Alistar skin. My skype is: m181190. Add me or post here! Thanks!
Old 12/06/2014, 18:30   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
just added you in skype got accout for you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [S]Steam 12.9.03 Account + original Email [B] Paypal/x22 lifetime+email
06/01/2014 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, Wie ihr in der Suchleiste lesen könnt, suche ich einen Steam Account, der am 12.9.2003 erstellt wurde, sowie die original Email dazu. Ob dieser Account 4/5/6 Digit ist, ist völlig egal. Unter anderem wäre es schön, wenn er unbenutzt wäre und kein Steam Community Profil hat. Dies ist aber nicht wichtig, wäre aber schön. Ich biete dafür Paypal Money an und/oder ein x22 Lifetime+E-Mail. Näheres können wir über Skype oder PM klären.(Preisgestaltung etc) (Skype addy über PM...
[Selling] NA LvL 30 Original Email Account
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Gold V 75 Champions add on skype king.cody. asking $45 obo
[Buying] NA LvL 30 Original Email Account
04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
looking for an account with at least 60 champs and atleast 15 skins and a good elo add skype king.cody.
S>NA BLACK ALISTAR 96 CHAMPS A LOT OF RUNES ORIGINAL EMAIL
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
S>NA BLACK ALISTAR 96 CHAMPS A LOT OF RUNES ORIGINAL EMAIL
11/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I can screenshare the account. Provide ALL INFORMATION(original email, billing address, etc). http://i.imgur.com/OJEw8.jpg Add my skype:League.accounts Please pm me if you sent me add, sometime the add doesn't get through. Thank you.