Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High MMR Plat Account! [55 Skins] [110 Champions]

Discussion on High MMR Plat Account! [55 Skins] [110 Champions] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High MMR Plat Account! [55 Skins] [110 Champions]

Champions: 110
Skins: 55 (Many Popular Skins)
Rune Pages: 11
IP: 15K (Enough to buy more champions)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] League of Legends Plat 4 High mmr lots of skins all champions for hearthstone account
08/14/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Want to trade my account for a hearthstone account -Plat 4 currently with high mmr -Platinum 1 in season 3o -Gold in Season 1 (Victorious Jarvan IV) -Silver Season 2 -Platinum Border -All Champions -16120 IP -111 RP
[Trading] League of Legends Plat 4 High mmr lots of skins all champions for hearthstone account
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to trade my account for a hearthstone account -Plat 4 currently with high mmr -Platinum 1 in season 3o -Gold in Season 1 (Victorious Jarvan IV) -Silver Season 2 -Platinum Border -All Champions -16120 IP -111 RP
[Selling] [EUW] Plat V, High MMR - 97 Champions, 58 Skins!
05/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm known as Krxfty on EpicNPC and I've decided to also post my sale thread here! Currently selling my account for League of Legends, it is based on the EUW server and is currently Platinum V and is 0/1 in promotion to Platinum IV. Key features: -High MMR -All champions that are Viable in S3 and the current meta -11 Rune pages with all runes needed. These include updated pages for the new S4 rune changes! -Positive ratio in ranked. -Very good champion stats in ranked.
[Selling] [EUW] Plat V, High MMR - 97 Champions, 58 Skins!
05/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm known as Krxfty on EpicNPC and I've decided to also post my sale thread here! Currently selling my account for League of Legends, it is based on the EUW server and is currently Platinum V and is 0/1 in promotion to Platinum IV. Key features: -High MMR -All champions that are Viable in S3 and the current meta -11 Rune pages with all runes needed. These include updated pages for the new S4 rune changes! -Positive ratio in ranked. -Very good champion stats in ranked.
[Selling] PLAT 5 EUW,high hidden elo , 50+ Skins , 100+ Champions, 15+rune pages
08/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Dieser Account beinhaltet : 109 Champions und 52 Skins 15 extra Runenseiten Platin 5 50+ Punkte, hohe Hidden-Elo, +30 bis 38 Punkte pro Sieg , -10 bis 20 bei Niederlage Beschwörersymbole : Cloud 9 Season 3 Teamsymbol