Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Diamond 3 Acc [PAYPAL] [CHEAP]

Discussion on [EUW] Diamond 3 Acc [PAYPAL] [CHEAP] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey there, I'm selling my smurf account today because I'm quite inactive on the account. The account is placed in Diamond 3 and is for sale.

The account has 8 skins, and they are listed in the pictures down below

Also there are 27 champions on the account

Here are a few screenshots:

Message me on Skype for a price or for any other questions just post down below ^^

My Skype is : LoLslovenia1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I'm selling my smurf account today because I'm quite inactive on the account. The account is placed in Diamond 3 and is for sale. The account has 8 skins, and they are listed in the pictures down below Also there are 27 champions on the account Here are a few screenshots: http://i.imgur.com/rmCWItb.jpg
[EUW] Diamond Acc [PAYPAL] [CHEAP]
12/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I'm selling my smurf account today because I'm quite inactive on the account. The account is placed in Diamond 3 and is for sale. The account has 8 skins, and they are listed in the pictures down below Also there are 27 champions on the account Here are a few screenshots: http://i.imgur.com/rmCWItb.jpg
[Selling] Diamond V Account / Only 50 Euro / PayPal / CHEAP #
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EuW Diamond V Very Nice MMR ( Ranked 80 Win / 30 Lose ) 2 Skins Arround 22 Champions 3 Rune Sites / 1 Full Contact me Skype : emre.otuzsekiz
[Selling] [CHEAP]DIAMOND ELOBOOSTER [Western union / Paypal]
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi there! i boost on EU servers. My Current elo http://i42.tinypic.com/10z91uc.png Bronze division 5 euro per Tier Silver division 8 euro per tier
[Selling] NA Diamond 5 $150 PayPal CHEAP
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
I HAVE MOVED MY MAIN TO OCE SERVER. NO LONGER PLAY NA, TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME I HAVE MOVED MY MAIN TO OCE SERVER. NO LONGER PLAY NA, TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME I HAVE MOVED MY MAIN TO OCE SERVER. NO LONGER PLAY NA, TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME I HAVE MOVED MY MAIN TO OCE SERVER. NO LONGER PLAY NA, TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME I HAVE MOVED MY MAIN TO OCE SERVER. NO LONGER PLAY NA, TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME Title: