Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eune Account Cheap 36 skins , Gold

Discussion on Eune Account Cheap 36 skins , Gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eune Account Cheap 36 skins , Gold

The account has 4 rune pages and 90 champions .
36 skins
Gold V finished in season 4 .

With the accounts comes all the information , including the original e mail , and all the transaction ids that ever happened on the account .
I am willing to do a share screen on skype with anyone who is a serious buyer or show pictures .

Contact me here or on skype : luka.jovanovic011

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Cheap lol account 105 skins 16 rune pages Gold 2
03/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling League of Legends account EU/NE. Season 3 i finished platinum 3 and this season i am gold 2, with 100 lp, and 25+ lp per win. These are the thing that you can find logging the account. Skins: (alphabetical order) Aether Wing Kayle Arcade Hecarim Arctic Ops Kennen Arctic Warfare Caitlyn Assassin Master Yi AstroNautilus
[Selling] Silver 2 Account, *65 champs* 20 skins, EUNE, CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo. Im selling this account: http://i.imgur.com/02CYyXs.jpg on EAST SERVER. Everything Is on this screenshot. Account was never banned. Price: 30 EUR - PayPal Contact me on SKYPE: maciej.nidzgorski.96 i can also change this account for 2 unranked euw smurf wihtout champs and runes with ~25-30k IP.
[Selling] VERY CHEAP EUNE ACCOUNT: LVL 30, 12 SKINS
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Level: 30 Normal wins: 344 Champions: 26 (Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Annie, Ashe, Casseopeia, Diana, Irelia, Jax, Kayle, Kha'Zix, Lee Sin, Lux, Malphite, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Olaf, Phanteon, Rammus, Ryze, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Warwick, Xin Zhao Skins: 12 (Stinger Akali, Unchained Alistar, Reverse Annie, Traditional Lee Sin, Myrmidon Phanteon, Freljord Rammus, Cottontail Teemo, Viking Tryndamere, Firefang Warwick, Winged Hussar Xin Zhao, Riot Girl Tristana, Buccaneer...
[Selling] Cheap Account EUNE + Skins
04/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I got cheap acc for sell on eueast. 30 level Silver V 45 champs + Some skins ( headmistress fiora, legendary vlad, vandal gragas, samurai yi, redeemed Riven, arclight varus/bligh crystal varus, imperial xin zhao ) 990 rp + 1300 ip + 1 refund avaiable. Price for Account is paysafecard for 10€ ( got email and everything u want )