Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Main Account Plat 4 (40p) 55 skins 8 runes pages - EUNE

Discussion on Main Account Plat 4 (40p) 55 skins 8 runes pages - EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 225
Main Account Plat 4 (40p) 55 skins 8 runes pages - EUNE

Contact me with private message.

Summoner Name: David Guetta

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends EUW Account - 146 Skins - All Champs Runes Pages - Plat V
07/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I'm pretty much quitting on LoL, been playing it since season1, and for me is the time to stop playing it :) I got 150 skins: All Victorious skins: Jarvan, Janna, Elise. Tryumphant Ryze Medieval Twitch
[Selling] EUNE / PLAT 5 / ALL champ / 116 skins / 20 rune pages + lots of runes / 8k RP + 6k IP
04/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
As in topic, EPIC lol accound, with original mail included. Only true, and relible offers. For more info pm me. Cheers.
[Selling] Account EUNE Lvl 30 95 champions 45 Skins 13 runes pages
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Skin list : Riot Blitzcranck Arcade Hecarim Glacial Olaf Underworld Twisted Fate Mistletoe LeBlanc Judgement Kayle Unchained Alistar Longhorn Alistar Uncle Ryze
[Selling] NA Plat 3 Account All Champions All Runes 6 pages 93 skins including legendaries 63 L
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
No Rank S2 or S1. Lots of icons including christmas icons. All champions except for lissandra, talon, and zyra. 5.3k IP. Has lots of retired and legendary skins. Very high MMR, I gain 29 per game and only lose 13. Anything else you may want to know please let me know. Add me on skype @ kevnisawesome. Will only go first if you have high feedback, pay by Paypal gift. List of Skins: foxfire ahri nurse akali golden alistar almost prom king amumu birds of prey anivia red riding annie...
[Selling] NA Plat 3 Account All Champions All Runes 6 pages 93 skins including legendaries 63 L
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
imgur: the simple image sharer Lots of icons including christmas icons. All champions except for lissandra, talon, and zyra. 5.3k IP. Has lots of retired and legendary skins. Very high MMR, I gain 29 per game and only lose 13. Anything else you may want to know please let me know. Add me on skype @ kevnisawesome. We can use a Middleman only if you pay the fees. Will only go first if you have high feedback, pay by Paypal gift. List of Skins: foxfire ahri nurse akali golden alistar...