Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yet another cheap elobooster

Discussion on Yet another cheap elobooster within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS]Cheap eloboosting

Hi I'm a platimun mid main doing eloboost up to Gold in EUW, EUNE, TR and RUSIA.

Some additional information:
- If you dont gain at least 15LP/game or higher the price of the boost will be higher.

- If you play any ranked game while you are on the boosting process the deal will be canceled without refound.

- You can pause the boosting process anytime to play normals, just tell me when you want me to log in.

- I will start the boosting as soon as I get the payment.

- Keep in mind that if you dont have runes, or if you only have non meta champions (Urgot, Zac, Dr. Mundo, etc) the price will be higher due to the low chances for me to carry every game.

Feel free to add me on SKYPE to ask me anything.
Old 01/28/2015, 15:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Up! get your gold border for this season super cheap!

Bump!, I'm doing vouches

Tags
cheap, eloboost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU Elobooster Cheap Boosting up to plat V
06/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for vouches Hi guys I am a Diamond ADC main but can play all roles looking for people that want to get boosted. http://i.epvpimg.com/od6bf.jpg Servers: EUW EUNE NA also possible but will have to see whether i will have ping issues.
New Elobooster for EUW with cheap prices!
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello all i know im new in here but im a former visitor of this forum since 2010 I started to play League of Legends about 2 years and i reached Diamond sucefully by playing Draven style! (i will put some print's at the end). I would like to help the "stucked" people leave Elo Hell so will give my best for it! Right now i will accept people from Unranked to Plat V. Price list:
CHEAP ELOBOOSTER DIA EUW
04/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Elo Boosting ! EUW ! CHEAP Hey guys im a 19 years old guy playing League of Legends since season 2. Im a very experienced LoL Player and even boosted before. I also smurf a lot. My main account is Diamond 4 at the moment. I cant guarantee how long the boost will take but normally its not a big deal. I cant steal your account because i would need your e-mail and your e-mail password to accept the e-mail change so no worries. If u still worry u could login your account with teamviewer on...
[EUW] Cheap Elobooster! Get out of Elohell!
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone. I am a Diamond V player who has been boosting for a couple of months now. For the time being I am only able to boost in EUW, but I will expand to EUNE soon! The prices are as follow: Bronze - 5€/division Silver - 10€/division Gold - 20€/division Platinum - 40€/division So what are you waiting for? Get to the division you deserve!
Cheap and Fast Elobooster!
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
closed