Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Replay analysis / coaching

Discussion on Replay analysis / coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
Replay analysis / coaching

Greetings epvpers!

I am currently an amateur analyst and would like to get involved with the LCS Challenger scene in Season 5. In order to achieve this rather long-term goal I first have to make a name for myself, which is why I have decided to offer my service as an analyst to you guys.

I will point out your mechanical flaws, try to improve your decision-making and overall feed you with information. It is then up to you to utilize your new-gained game knowledge in your games and fix the issues within your game.

Interested?
1.) Upload the replays of the 2 games you want me to analyse to YouTube or any other video streaming platform where I can easily download the videos from. Needless to say, sending me the replay of a 5vs4 or a 12 minute stomp will not help you.
2.) Send me the links to the videos so I can download them.
3.) I will analyse them in a seperate video and eventually upload it.
4.) Allowing me to make the analysis viral will give you a substantial discount.

My first customer will get a lesson for free.

I don't know how much I will charge for my service afterwards, which honestly also depends on how many of you are interested.
I would also love to pay someone for pimping this post with some pictures, you can PM me for that as well.

Feel free to write me a prive message if you are interested.
See you soon!

Gin.
Old 11/29/2014, 00:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So,

you are new and you provide 0 proof that you have a lot of knowledge about this game and that you can really do this service.
Old 11/29/2014, 14:35   #3

I am giving away a free lesson. I will edit the analysis into the main post so people can see what I am capable of.

Gin
Old 11/30/2014, 16:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'd like to get that free session, skype: leon.raab1
Old 11/30/2014, 18:27   #5

Sorry, since you are active for hours and ignoring my PM I will give the free lesson to someone else.
Old 11/30/2014, 18:34   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i would like to have the free lesson (gold v player)
Old 11/30/2014, 19:15   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 145
Whats your main division?I would like to take free lesson for vouch for you.My peak is dia 5
Old 12/01/2014, 14:06   #8

Hey! I already promised the free lesson to Avenger.
You can wait for me to upload the analysis and then decide if you also want a lesson as well 'v'
Thanks
1 User