Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OCE Master 150+LP For sale. Lots of rare skins && champs **CHEAP**

Discussion on OCE Master 150+LP For sale. Lots of rare skins && champs **CHEAP** within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

League of Legends Rank: Unranked

Hey guys,

I'm quitting league and decided to sell my account.
My account is in Master 150+ LP, it used to be challenger back in July~, but missed the challenger border since I haven't played the game for while.

Proof :
puu.sh/d3nDI/ce9b4a232b.PNG

Skins :
puu.sh/d3nGg/5ed34672db.PNG

Rare & Legendary skins:
puu.sh/d3nH0/2dc082994e.PNG

20 runepages, nearly all runes,
99Champs , 23 normal skins, 21 rare & legendary skins.
(44 skins all together)

I spent approximately $500 into this account, since its got Master border and still in Master tier with high MMR, (Need around 4-5wins to get into challenger)
I'm thinking of $500AUD or $560NZD.
I only accept you going first through paypal Gift or wired into my bank account directly, or we could meet up in Auckland, NZ.

If you are uncomfortable with spending $500 to an account and worry about hacking & etc,
I will write you a letter indicating that I surrender , forfeit the account to you with my driver license & details.

Serious buyers only PLEASE.

Old 11/24/2014, 09:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

500 AUD? Good luck mate. OCE Accounts aren't worth a lot^
Old 11/25/2014, 10:57   #3

Sold my Challenger smurf account for $600 2wks ago so yea im sure its worth around $500~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PLAT V EUNE 4K RP LOTS OF CHAMPS AND RARE SKINS!
07/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my League of Legends account on EUNE. I've not been playing much lately. I'm mostly playing World of Warcraft and I dont have time for League of Legends. The email connected to this account is my personal so I cant give you the email log in info, however you will get the name of the email and all recovery data needed that I can give. The account holds lot of rare skins and champions! Current Influence Points: 3812 Current Riot Points: 4084 Rune Pages: 4 PAGES...
[Selling] S3 PLAT ACCOUNT FOR SALE!LOTS OF RARE,LIMITED AND LEGENDARY SKINS.
04/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there guys. Im here to sell my League of Legends Account that was Plat III previous season and currently Gold I. There are many skins in this account. Some are legendary,some are rare and some are limited skins.If you are interested in buying the account add me on skype: zachi147123. Here is the list with the skins: Justicar Aatrox Unchained Alistar Queen Ashe Goth Annie, FrankenTiber Annie Piltover Blitz, Definitely Not Blitz Zombie Brand Officer Cait, Sheriff Cait Jurassic Cho
S>NA ACCOUNT>RARE SKINS>ALL CHAMPS> LOTS OF RUNES
02/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
ALL CHAMPIONS SINCE ZIGGS. 10 pages of runes Ridiculous amount of skins. Including some rare. nutcracko pax jax pax singed pax sivir
US NA account. 52 champs. 17 Rune pages. LOTS OF SKINS. LOTS OF RUNES. $65 CHEAP!
01/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Howdy, I'm selling my league of legends account. I've just gotten tired of the game and really think my league days are over. I'm not posting the username but I will post screenshots as proof etcetc. So first here's the list broken down. Annie- 1820 (Annie in wonderland) Brand- 1495 (Apopcalyptic, Vandal) Ezreal- Nottingham - 520 no longer available Kayle- That one kayle skin no longer available Maokai- 2470 (Charred, Totemic, Festive) Nocturne- 975 (Frozen Terror)