Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare skin League of Legend acccount(all pax skins)

Discussion on Rare skin League of Legend acccount(all pax skins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
Rare skin League of Legend acccount(all pax skins)

Hey guys, Im selling my very rare skin account on the NA server. Please contact me with any further questions. I will only be selling to people that are trusted. If you contact me on skype please before you do anything link me your rep.

Pictures:

I will be looking for $150-$200 for this account.

Old 11/26/2014, 05:25   #2

elite*gold: 200
bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW Selling 5 Year old Diamond V Acccount + All Champs + 135 Skins (Rare+Legend)
11/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
EUW Selling 5 Year old Diamond V Acccount + All Champs + 135 Skins (Rare / Legendary) With almost all runes 9x! altleast the one u need for AD AP TANK SUPPORT JUNGLE Dear Reader I want to sell my EUw Account because i dont have to time and motivation to play anymore. though i put my hearth and soul in this account i dont want to lay it to waste. so i decide to sell it! You will also get a free boost to dia 5 for next season!
[Trading] Trading My League of Legends Rare Skin Accounts for CS:GO Skins
11/04/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says I'm looking to trade my rare skin accounts on league of legends for CS:GO skins. check out my shop to see what i have to offer/trade http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3459451-na-rare-account-skins-shop-black-al istar-king-rammus-ufo-corki-rusty-blitz.html
[Selling] Season 1 League Of Legend Account With Ultra Rare Skins
04/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell this season 1 Gold 1 account with a lot of rare skins, pm me on skype : nikoclops
[Selling] Season 1 League Of Legend Account With Ultra Rare Skins
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to sell account with very rare skins such as Human Ryze, UFO corki, and many more. Add me on skype for more details : nikoclops
[Selling] [EUW/EU E]One in a million acccount (Rare skins)
11/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
The time has come that I decided to quit this game. As much as I love this game, and as much as good I am at it, its about time I take my studies seriously. I haven't had to many transactions on this website(2-3), but I am reliable user. I have an ebay account with over 600 positive feedback, I am more than happy to put an auction on the website, and use middleman or whatever you prefer. I will not go first. The thing with the original email is that I don't know which one it is. I have 95% I...