Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for NA Boosters for Boosting Service

Discussion on Looking for NA Boosters for Boosting Service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Looking for NA Boosters for Boosting Service

Need 1 or 2 more NA boosters to complete roster of Secondhand Boosting. You must be at least Diamond 3 and able to boost up to Diamond 5.

Comment main rank/rank you can boost up to below with your skype info. Add me on skype too at: walorus153

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Need Partners ( boosters ) For my new boosting service!
11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Hello , i am currently working on a new boosting service, and need 4-7 Players To join me! To apply you must fill this in ! Division : Main Lane : Server : Time Zone : Skype Id : To What Division you can go :
Starting a Boosting Service; Need Boosters
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, I'm currently looking for 3-4 Boosters, Diamond+ Accepting Boosters from mainly EUW, however i want one for NA. I'm currently Developing a website to follow, as-well as that i will gain high SEO for it giving my boosters, the very best, and constant flow of work. I will choose my boosters very seriously and vigorously. What I Require from each Successful applicant; Well Written formal English.
Looking for Boosters for Boosting service
03/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , Me and my Partner are looking for more boosters and coachs to join are boosting company. Are new site in making : League of Boosting Are url that will be used for the site : LEAGUE OF BOOSTING ( Elo boosting and Coaching) We are looking to take on : -2 Na boosters
Boosting Service looking for Boosters!!!
10/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey there, i am here because our lol elo boosting service is looking for new boosters! we are currently 2 people and we have many offers so we need more boosters. preferable we are looking for people who can boost til diamond. this is our thread.
Elo Boosting Service looking for Boosters
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2827889-boosting-bronze-v-gold-v-cheap-fast- looking-vouches-aswell.html We are looking for 2-3 boosters (plat - challenger) who can help us getting our jobs done