Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Elo boost for Bronze

Discussion on Free Elo boost for Bronze within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Elo boost for Bronze

Available in EUW/EUNE/TR/RU

Languages: English/German

Since we do not charge anything for our service, there is no guarantee we win like 90% of our games nor will we play only meta champs, so do not cry if we try something new.
The only thing we promise is that if we lose any games - we will win at least the same amount of games.

Old 11/21/2014, 22:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 198/0/6

Fixed it for u.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF Bronze Acc For Free Boost
08/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
LF any Bronze account with nice amount of champions and runes. Will do 2 ranked wins for free on it. :) :)
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...