Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD IV EUW 22 Champs no skins no refs. cheap

Discussion on GOLD IV EUW 22 Champs no skins no refs. cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GOLD IV EUW 22 Champs no skins no refs. cheap

hi pvpers,

I want to sell one of my smurf accounts. 15 euro instabuy.
I'll go first to trusted buyers. You'll get the german e-mail aswell.

pm or write here in the thread, I only accept PayPal, ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EuW 100 + Refs 3 Runenpages 54 Champs 20 skins (rar skins) Bronze 2 look in
07/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo ich möchte hier meinen Bronze Account verkaufen. Dieser befindet sich auf EuW Hat 3 Runenseiten mit Ad Ap und Top Runen 54 Champs 20 Skins
[Selling] Gold V With +105 Champs +75 Skins +16 Legacy Skins With Good MMR | CHEAP
09/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ok so, if you want more information about this account add me on skype: miguelcrafter or PM me or post here. The prize will be 50€ and maybe I can reduce the prize to 40€.
[Selling] OCE Gold 5 45 champs 11 skins CHEAP
10/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys just selling a gold 5 smurf. Only selling to trusted members(members with high positive trade count). Will allow the buyer to login to the account on their computer whilst i watch with team viewer until they pay, then i logout of teamviewer and we part our separate ways. Only looking to sell this account for around $45. Price will be negotiable Overview of account: http://puu.sh/4ZT2e.jpg Champs Owned: http://puu.sh/4ZT3k.jpg
[Selling] Gold V, 21 champs 3 skins cheap
08/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Champs: Alistar Annie Ashe Cho'gath Draven Gangplank Garen Kassadin Kayle
[WTS] EUW GOLD v MOST CHAMPS, LOT OF SKINS, CHEAP
04/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
add me on skype, ill show screens, cba to post takes to long y0 :bandit: skype: braden.elcock