Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PRE SEASON SALE | MMR BOOST | COACHING

Discussion on PRE SEASON SALE | MMR BOOST | COACHING within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PRE SEASON SALE | MMR BOOST | COACHING

20% Off Sale | Pm me on skype with thread linked

Old 11/28/2014, 23:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 516/1/4
add me skype snitchhd
if you need vouch

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Coaching sale. This weekend 10euro/h coaching
11/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SALE SALE SALE Price only 10euro/h. (save 5 euro/h) Coaches are D1-Challenger. Skype: professionaldivisionboosting
[Selling] EUW Season 3 Diamond acc / Best Twitch EUW S3 / Free Coaching + Boost included
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I am selling my smurf account on euw, I have all original information included, but no access to the original email. The account was diamond 1 93 LP peak elo in season 3, it has the soloQ diamond border & rewards. The account has never been banned or warned before. It owns all champions and 28 skins, the most notable ones: All TPA, PulseFire, Brolaf. It has several high elo / pro players in it's friend list if that matters. I will include 20 hours of coaching in any way you want...
[Selling] League Coaching from Season 3 [D1] | Season 2 [2500] Player
12/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I'm a German, 16 Year old Guy, that has been playing League since Season 1 and who has been High Elo since Season 2. I do mainly play Ad carry but I think I could also analyze players playing a different role, since I have a good game understanding and people with a lower Tier will use this service, so I can manage that. Ive done about 6 or 7 lessons now for free, just to test how this works and how its going and I got a great feedback from these guys. This cost's me a lot of...
[Selling] PRE-SEASON MMR BOOST + COACHING
11/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2871631-euw-eune-sindaryns-boosting-services .html#post25146629 - original topic Hello, want to have a great start in season 4? This is the way, with your raised mmr now, you will get better ranking with same win/loss ratio placement matches and get ahead of everyone else. Skype, we suggest you add us both, for faster service. sindarynboostingservices ( or simply click on the skype icon in signature ) My partner Booster Joe (...