Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Elo Boost (Bronze)

Discussion on Free Elo Boost (Bronze) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Free Elo Boost (Bronze)

Hey guys, I'm looking for a low elo account to have some fun with.
The Account should be bronze and you should have Zed, he's my favorite champ.
I would play on this account until I you tell me to give it back to you or when I reach an elo where playing isn't that much time but I don't think that this will happen.
This should be a free and easy way for you to get a higher elo and I can have some fun .

In the end it's your decision if you trust me or not. It's true that I can change the password of your account but even if I do you can still write a message to the support and get your account back

If you are interested just write me a short PN and I will start pushing your Account to Silver-Gold.
Closed Thread

Tags
bronze, elo boost, free, league of legends, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Bronze Boost/(low) Silver boost
06/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am back boosting bronze/silver accounts. I need to boost a friend of mine, his account is bronze II, so I could give you some free wins if I could lend your account. Requirements: -Decent rune pages (AD/AP) -Some fun champions : Shaco/Ziggs/Yasuo/Twitch/Zed/Leblanc/Lee sin/Ahri/Kha'zix (Even tho the big nerf :'( ) and a decent ADC's (Vayne/Caitlyn/Ezreal/Jinx/Draven/Lucian) (PS: I can't promise a extremely high winrate since I'm duoQ'ing with a true bronze II,...
[Selling] [LAN]Free bronze boost
04/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Me and a friend are looking for 2 bronze 5 accounts that we can play on and just have fun..We will boost you at least a couple games for with no charge. If we are up to it then we may do more. Anyways if you want some free games or possible a couple divisions if we're into it then add my skype and we'll get started. 99% chance we wont lose a single game lol. skype: nemesiz298 FYI we're challenger and can confirm if you want. LAN ONLY