Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Victorious Janna, Elise and Morgana PLAT account

Discussion on Victorious Janna, Elise and Morgana PLAT account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Victorious Janna, Elise and Morgana PLAT account

Would anyone be interested on a plat account season 3 and 4 with 3 victorious skins (season 2, 3 and 4) victorious janna, elise and morgana? If so how much would you offer? It has 39 champs and its on EU WEST. Post on thread please, PM's will be ignored.

Only accepting PAYPAL
Old 11/18/2014, 23:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 17
25€ psc
Old 11/19/2014, 20:00   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
50€ PaySafe Card (as i dont have a PayPal) and a piece of traditional art of mine * points at profile picture*
Old 12/11/2014, 02:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Closed Thread

Tags
awards, lol account !, platinum 3 account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW DIA Championship Riven, K9 Nasus, CS Thresh, Victorious Janna/Elise [39 Skins]
06/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account is currently on the EU-West server, but can be transfered anytime using RP. I'm the original owner of the account, I registered it in 2010. It was Bronze in S1 (Solo queue), Platinum in S2, Diamond in S3 (3v3), And Platinum in S3 Soloq. The account is currently Rated Diamond V! It has all the diamond rewards from the previous 2 seasons! The account has a nice set of runes on 6 runepages and 93 Champions. If you are interested, I can show you the account on Teamviewer,...
Looking for Victorious Janna/J4/Elise account
03/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm currently looking for an account which has all three current victorious skins I'd like it to be on EUW or NA server feel free to hit me up with your prices and what now :) -Mycologic
[Buying] Account with Victorious Jarvan/Janna/Elise
03/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Bring me some offers :-)
[Selling] Selling spots on Plat 3v3 Team (Victorious Elise&Ward Skin, Plat Icon&border)
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I have a plat 3v3 team that I'm selling spots on. This plat team will get you the plat icon, victorious elise, victorious ward skin, and the plat border in all game modes. I've sold 3 so I have 5 left. Pm me or comment below if interested. $20 a spot. Pretty cheap for a free skin, champion, and ward skin (not even counting the border/icon). Payment will be through paypal, and I can add you to the team first as proof if you wish, or screenshare. EDIT: IRONJOKERS- Paid, to be added to team in...
[Selling] (NA) Plat III 3v3 Team (Victorious Elise&Ward Skin, Plat Icon&border)
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have two Plat III (NA only) 3v3 teams for sale. Payments through paypal only. You may skype me for proof and/or more details. $15 per slot ~ 14 Slot available (More to come!) $90 for full team ~ 2 Teams Skype: kingcoinz21 :mofo: EDIT: Updating info.