Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling a plat 5 smurf(solo queue rank)

Discussion on Selling a plat 5 smurf(solo queue rank) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

It's currently plat 5 with plat 2 ish MMR(Really high). Has about 25 champs and Viridian kayle skin. Post here or pm me your skype! It's on NA server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
11/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my smurf which is currently plat 5 with plat 3-2 MMR. Has viridian kayle skin And about 20+ champions. Offers? It's on NA also.
AkaSnakes - Diamond 1 smurf solo queue - Best Wukong NA
10/03/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
-
WTS plat solo queue S2
03/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi there , my account is currently platinum in solo queue ( 1980+ ) , if you're interested and want more informations send me a private message :] , thanks for your time~! Skype: spartacus19833
WTS plat solo queue S2
03/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there , my account is currently platinum in solo queue ( 1968+ ) , if you're interested and want more informations send me a private message :] , thanks for your time~! Skype: spartacus19833
WTS plat solo queue S2
03/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey , I'm selling my account , platinum solo queue S2 , plat S1 too , if you're interested and wants more informations pm me your skype name , thanks.