Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OCE Gold I 106 Champs TONS of SKINS

Discussion on OCE Gold I 106 Champs TONS of SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool OCE Gold I 106 Champs TONS of SKINS

Heya,

I would like to sell my main account in League Of Legends:

-Gold 1
With Victorious Morganna and Season 5 Gold Border
-106 Champions
-78 Skins
-45,000 IP
-8 Rune Pages
-Oceanic Server
-Extra information and details will be given upon request.
Email is fully verified, I will change the email upon receiving payment from the buyer.
Only accept Paypal, Buyer goes first.
Looking for around $100 - $150
Price is definitely negotiable ^_^

Contact details: Skype : simon.li69

Tags
cheap, gold, oce, oceania, victorious

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling LvL 30 account. TONS of champs TONS of rare skins
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all, I'm selling my League of Legends account. Level 30, Bronze 1. 194 RP, 2048 IP. 19,XXX takedowns, 132,XXX creeps, 6XX Wins. Have a very large amount of champions, skins, and runes. So without further adieu I'll list them off... Here are my champions, 99 of them. Here's a list of all the skins I have. I have many rares, Legacies, and legendary skins so please take your time looking through them. In Order by champion:
[Selling] EUW GOLD ALL CHAMPS TONS OF SKINS
12/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi.. I'd like to sell my EUW acc, ist currently Gold 3 all champs ( 78 Skins ) 10 RUnes pages with alot of runes for every lane.. few rare Icons etc.. old Skins before season 1 n stuff.. accepting paysafe only ..
[Selling] WTS EU WEST TOP ACCOUNT;TONS SKINS;TONS CHAMPS!
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling an account on EU WEST lvl.30 ELO: Silver rank 2, gold on season 1 ( so you have the badge ), platinum in season 2. ALL CHAMPION excluded Zac and Quinn, almost all the Runes, 18 rune pages 5058 IP 692 RP List of Skins on the account: Ahri: midnight and foxfire Akali: Bloodmoon Alistar: Golden, Unchained, Infernal
[Selling] US - lvl 30 - GOLD 5 - ALL CHAMPS - TONS OF SKINS
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my lvl 30 GOLD Division 5 account. Quitting the game to focus on career and life. Also bored with the game. All Champions, 60 skins ( some legendary ) , 16 rune pages, 20 mastery pages 23000 IP 800 RP Skins: 1. Gladiator Draven 2. Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao 3. Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV 4. Steel Legion Garen
Lvl 30 Pulsefire LoL NA account (All champs,tons of skins,tons of runes, great offer)
07/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Summoner Level: 30 RP: 9067(Will be used to purchase skins that go on sale) IP: 1532(will be used to buy champions that come out and additional runes) Champions: 100 Accounts Worth: Around 800 USD Asking Price: 200 USD (OBO) Payment Method: Paypal (I will not go first) Contact Email: [email protected] Skype: sexyfoxgirl