Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Platinum1 Account, Diamond Soloq Border, Unverified e-mail!

Discussion on EUW Platinum1 Account, Diamond Soloq Border, Unverified e-mail! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Platinum1 Account, Diamond Soloq Border, Unverified e-mail!

Champions: Skins:
Info:
8 Rune Pages
Season 4 Diamond3 Soloq [it's in platinum right now because i moved it from another region]
Reasonable MMR, around diamond4~
Unverified e-mail

For any further informations contact me via pm or skype - latur258
Old 11/22/2014, 11:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much are you looking for?
Old 11/22/2014, 12:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
what do you want for it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Kerrian's Account Shop, Accounts from Gold-Diamond, unverified or with welcome mail!
10/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey there! Im looking to sell off some of my many smurf accounts in preperation for season 5 where i will be looking to stick to just my main :) I have owned these accounts from 1-4 years and they have never been recovered or had any issues at all. The accounts all come with either verified welcome mail which i will provide or unverified email so you can change the email to your own and then verify it to ensure 0 recovery. Ive added a price to each account but im open to offers! All accounts...
[Selling] WTS GOLD 3 ACCOUNT WITH DIAMOND BORDER SOLOQ S3
08/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey! Selling Gold 3 account with dia border s3 . Acc has Ad runes, Ap runes, Jungle MS runes. 50 champs and around 25 skins . Including: Grey warwick, medieval twitch. Anivia team Spirit, and lot of legendaries(Nasus, vlad, olaf, kayle, ez, etc) Price 35€ paypal only
[Selling] Smurf account Diamond border(Soloq)Plat 3 atm. 59 champions 6 Skins(5x Rare)S1 Kayle
07/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey im selling a smurf account. It will come with the orginial email. It's currently in plat 3. Skins on it: Victorious Elise Riot Blitz Victorious janna Bandito fiddlesticks Judgment kayle
[Selling] Diamond V / 96 champions / 32 skins / 10 rune pages / Diamond border soloQ,gold 3v3
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey,selling my account due to some personal stuff which are making me unable to play on it anymore. It's a level 30 Diamond 5 account in this current season (Season 4),it has a diamond border from the last season and a gold border in 3v3 (Season 3),96 champions,28 skins and 5 that are unavailable to buy from the store.It has 300 more wins than losses in normal (~1200-900 w/l),pretty much every rune that you need to have.Comes with 68 RP and 10520 IP. Skins: Armor of the Fifth Age Taric...
[Selling] ## Crazy Account - Season 3 Diamond Border - Gold SoloQ - Many Skins! ##
12/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys! I just decided to quit League forever now. I got my reasons, you don't have to ask about this. So.. I am going to sell my beloved account which I had since Season 1. I will put all the information in Spoilers below. I am looking for serious offers, and I am not going to set a price yet. Just add me on skype ( xevolp ) for more information. Original Email available!