Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOL ACC G3 - 11k RP - 167 skins - 32k IP - 121 CHAMP

Discussion on LOL ACC G3 - 11k RP - 167 skins - 32k IP - 121 CHAMP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOL ACC G3 - 11k RP - 167 skins - 32k IP - 121 CHAMP

I have to sell the account in the cult game League of Legends.
The account has all the champions, 167 skins, 11k RP, IP about 32k, 20 runpage + many runes.
Divison account is current Gold 3, but the MRD is gold 1. About + 25-30Lp for win.
To see the Skins please write an skype and I will link to elophant.com (page where it shows what the Skins)
Server: I can move this acc on all server.

Ss: imgur.com/a/pH5c0

Payment by Paypal, or cs go items.

PRICE: OFFER

WITH MIDDLEMAN OR YOU GO FIRST

BUMP
Old 11/14/2014, 16:35   #2

UP.
Old 11/16/2014, 18:28   #3

UP

I looking to 160$.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MIDDLEMAN PREF [All champ & 160+ skins] DIAMOND EU west account RARE&Legendary skins
11/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Sold
[Selling] MIDDLEMAN PREF [All champ & 160+ skins] DIAMOND EU west account RARE&Legendary skins
10/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
MIDDLEMAN PREF (WE choose it) Hi everyone, I'm here to sell my 3 years old Diamond EU west account. I'm selling it because I don't want it anymore, I've already 2 smurfs and I need some cash to be honest. I was bronze in s1, platinium in s2, Diamond in s3 (so I have the Diamond border) and now I'm Diamond IV. I've a really good mmr, +20-30 points per win so you will get platinium in s5 straight in (we can even keep contact so I pl the account to diamond in s5). I've spent more than...
[Selling] Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Yes, i will go first for people with MORE trust over me. Premium or Id verified with a good TBM rating or you will go first. Skype: Zane.Storie7 P.S. I will screenshare to show you the account through skype.
[Selling] EUW, ALL champ, 100+ skin (skins on all champ), PLAT V div
06/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hai ! i am selling lol account on euw server! contact, skype: lil_eternity Details: server: euw division ( elo ): PLAT V. ( 1900 ) champions: ALL ( 114 ) runes: everything x3 x9
[EUW] : WTS 3 accounts (95+champ/skins+gold, 60+champ+goldS2 etc)
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Dear Elitepvpers Summoners, I would like to sell 3 accounts of League of Legends. I only accept trade with verified accounts and payment by Paypal. You go first unless you are mega-verified with many positive feedbacks. 1- 95+ champions, all runes, Gold S2, Gold Division III S3, many skins like UFO corki, dark crystal Ryze, pentakill Karthus, pentakill Mordekeiser, fisherman Fizz, frostblade Irelia, super Teemo, mad scientist Singed, nurse Akali, doctor Kennen, vindicator Vayne, gangster...