Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EuW coaching in english

Discussion on EuW coaching in english within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EuW coaching in english

I'm looking for an english speaker Master/Challenger player that has some free time and that already has coaching experience.

My goal for Season 5 is to reach Master tier/Challenger myself and I know that I need help in narrowing down the areas I need to focus on and how to properly improve as a player so that's why I'm looking for good ways to practice/improve more so thant general tips and tricks.

I'm willing to pay 20-30€ for the first 2 hours to get to know the coach and to see if he's actually good.. If I'm convinced by the service I'd like to book a full week session.

Pm me here or contact me on skype: fenryr03
we can discuss the details there.

P.S. I want actual proof of your ranking
Old 11/11/2014, 19:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 198/0/6
Learn the ways of riven > get master, easy as that.
Old 11/11/2014, 19:37   #3

I am actually an (almost only) riven player (:
Yet there are many things I need to improve on to reach master unfortunately.
Are you up for coaching?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELOBOOSTING/Coaching on EUW/EUNE [English/Deutsch]
04/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Deutsche Fassung Über mich: - Deutscher - 22 Jahre alt - Season 3 und 4 Diamant Spieler - Spiele auf dem EUW Server. - Studiere momentan Informatik Wenn ihr wünscht, dass ich nur bestimmte Champs spiele, so muss das vorher abgeklärt werden, ggf. muss der Preis dann angepasst werden.
[Selling] Eloboost Bronze 5 - Silver 1 , Coaching English/German(ADC Main, Platinum)
04/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
skype:sleepy_aule Bronze 1€ per win Silver 2€ per win Nur Promo/only promo 5€
[Selling] ılıllı ▪ Gatekeepers LoL Coaching [German/English] | Become a better Player ▪ ılıllı
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/hsw0g.png Feedback:
Coaching - 20$/hr - English
06/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Qualifications? Diamond 1's on the NA server, we have a main for each role. Price? The lessons are 20$/hr Special: 80$/5 hr Languages: English
Cheap/Free Elo Hell Coaching [English/German]
02/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, i am from Germany and playing on EU West. Normaly i am playing on my main account with ~ 1700 rating. (S2: 1800) In the past weeks i boosted some of my friends accounts and some accounts of members here. (800->1200, 1000->1400, 1000->1200) Im not a 2,2k elo player, but i think am better then many people here. I want to offer a elo boost and coaching service in near future. To test my coaching and elo boosting skills i want to give some cheap/free coaching service.