Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum V acc SALE

Discussion on Platinum V acc SALE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum V acc SALE

Selling my 1st and only account.

1800 +
1300 ranked WINS
900 normal WINS
160 RP
5700 IP
93 Champs
38 Skins

All interested contact me on skype : stjepannn3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum 5 EUW ON SALE!!
09/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I stopped to play League of Legends and i wanna sell my account. It is placed in Platinum 5, with 0 LP at the moment for inactivity. I have a lot of champions and 3 skins: Riot Kayle, Eternum Noctunre and masked shaco. I have not established a price, i will sell it at the highest bidder. Add me on skype coris.donar or write me in PM! bump
[Selling] Platinum 5 EUW ON SALE!!
09/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I stopped to play League of Legends and i wanna sell my account. It is placed in Platinum 5, with 0 LP at the moment for inactivity. I have a lot of champions and 3 skins: Riot Kayle, Eternum Noctunre and masked shaco. I have not established a price, i will sell it at the highest bidder. Add me on skype coris.donar or write me in PM! up
[Selling] EUW Platinum 5 FOR SALE!!!!!!!
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna sell my platinum account for sale, cause i want to stop play lol. The account has a lot of champions and 2 skins, eternum nocturne and masked shaco. The price is 30€ NEGOTIABLE! Add me on skype coris.donar
Platinum 4 ACC to Sale
06/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
With 106 Champs 25 Skins and Platinum 4 Plays for 50€ or a Knife in CSGO
[Selling] NA PLATINUM 5 ACC FOR SALE !!
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The acc is in NA server , it is platinum . It has a SILVER frame from Season 2 . The champs are 102 . And the skins are 53. It has some special summoner icons too. The Normal Wins are 1286. And the Ranked wins are 296. IF you are interested in buying this acc , add me in skype "roket_monkata" for more information :)