Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EPIC LOL ACCOUNT(DiaV, 220Skins, All champs)

Discussion on WTS EPIC LOL ACCOUNT(DiaV, 220Skins, All champs) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 110
WTS EPIC LOL ACCOUNT(DiaV, 220Skins, All champs)

Hey as topic said im searching for someone who wants to buy or trade my LoL Account.
I wanted to put some elophant screens here, but sadly i cant login while elophant is open. Well, i can screenshare all the skins if u want and send u proofs through skype.

Im searching for money or some other LoL Accounts/WoW Accounts/Origin/Steam Accounts.

Feel free to hit me up here on the forum.

Best wishes,

Cilaex

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING EPIC LOL ACCOUNT WITH ALL CHAMPS!!
12/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello. I´m selling an amazing League of Legends Account with all Champions a lot of Skins like Championship Riven (Very rare) , Blood Lord Vladimir , Battlecast Cho´Gath , Aether Wing Kayle , Corperate Mundo , Pulsfire Ezreal , Mecha Kazix , Lion Dance Kog Maw , nearly for every Champ 1 Skin. Gold 2 Ranked , 18 pages of Runes almost all Runes , 12.000 EP and 1257 Wins. Here are some Screens: http://abload.de/img/lolacc1fhu5o.png
[Selling] DiaV Account
12/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I wanna sell my Diamond5 Account. It has all standard runes, 35Champs and S3 Rewards. add me skype: grimmidergnom push!
[Selling] Epic EUW Account 54 Skins/100 Champs/Epic MMR
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello Guys, I'd like to sell my classy League of Legends Account Level 30 on EUW. It's currently Silver 3, but I can push it to Gold if you want to. There are less than 50 Rankeds played with over 70% winratio. This means your MMR is top class. You gain 35-39 and lose 12-16. If you suceed in a divison you possibly skip the next one: e.g You win promotion games in Silver 5, you'll get promoted to Silver 3 instantly. Facts about the account: -1111 Normal Wins. -30 Ranked Wins. -Silver...
[WTS] EPIC LoL Account, West, 90+ champs, 17 RS, Epic Skins!!!
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi all! Im gonna sell my LoL Account here. It have 90 out of 102 Champs. Didnt play the last months. Just Bought Diana from the "new" Champs and Varus. I DONT got: Darius, Draven, Fiora, Heracim, Jayce, Karma, Lulu, Nautilus, Renekton, Rumble, Sejuani, Zyra.
[WTS] EPIC LoL Account, West, 90+ champs, 17 Sites, Epic Skins!!!
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi all! Im gonna sell my LoL Account here. It have 90 out of 102 Champs. Didnt play the last months. Just Bought Diana from the "new" Champs and Varus. I DONT got: Darius, Draven, Fiora, Heracim, Jayce, Karma, Lulu, Nautilus, Renekton, Rumble, Sejuani, Zyra.