Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

master tier rewards 3v3

Discussion on master tier rewards 3v3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
master tier rewards 3v3

hi im looking for someone to help me recieve 3v3 master tier rewards!
could start right now, leave your offers here, i got quite some exp, prefer to get help by 2 players!

greets

edit: server euw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Master Tier
10/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
diamond border 87 champ 10 rune pages 25 skins 1500 rp 6K ip price is negotiable
[Buying] D3 - Master Tier
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Searching someone who can finish my account from D3 - Master Tier. I will pay per Paypal. My account is on EUW and getting around 23 LP. I want someone who is trusted. If you have less TBM then me, so i will pay after div always! (All champs, 300 Skins, 9 Runepages) Offer me here. Dont PM or add me on skype!
Master Tier and End of Season Rewards
08/26/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
End of Season Rewards and the new Master Tier | League of Legends
[Selling] 3v3 Rewards . Get high-tier rewards no matter of SoloQ Rank!
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! We provide your spot into a 3v3 Team. With that you'll be able to get the end of the season rewards. What's different about us? We guarantee that you get the rewards no matter what the riot policy is. You get to be in all the games of the team. We also use VPNs close to your city so it wont bring any bans to your account. How does it work? We'll be playing from your account so you'll participate in 100% of the team games to the moment we reach your goal then maintain it is smurf...