Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MASTER TIER BOOSTER LOOKING FOR SERIOUS COMPANY

Discussion on MASTER TIER BOOSTER LOOKING FOR SERIOUS COMPANY within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey I'm a D1/Master tier Player (main support) and I would like to join a serious boosting company, where I can DuoQ with a *** adc to win all dem' games. I main Janna, Blitz
Payment methods : Paypal (verified) / PSC / moneybookers

I can show you a lot of proof. I used to work for a boosting company back in season 3. Please add my skype if interested
Old 11/06/2014, 21:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

aint u the one with the joker profile and got banned for negative 5 tbm. lol please do not make new account when you cant boost legitly.

epvp profile mcgyyver
Old 11/06/2014, 22:41   #3

It was a fake guy copying my thread profile. Heres the original thread:

Also that was 1 year ago^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Looking for EU Booster - Master Tier At least
01/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Some things have changed recently and Im finally considering to take in a "random" booster I dont know. There are some requirements set though, * Be at least Master, Preferably Challenger * Preferably have some boosting experience, and be able to prove it. * Be able to finish boosts in a suitable time (the more time you have to play, the better tbh) * Taking 30-35% cuts - In return you'll have a good platform to recieve boosts.
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I'm a D1/Master tier Player (main support) and I would like to join a serious boosting company, where I can DuoQ with a god adc to win all dem' games. I main Janna, Blitz Payment methods : Paypal (verified) / PSC / moneybookers Skype: mcgyyver1 I can show you a lot of proof. I used to work for a boosting company back in season 3. Please add my skype if interested.
[Selling] HIRE ME PLEASE (OCE BOOSTER) master tier
09/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello, i have recently got a lot of free time and i am looking to do some boosting jobs, so if anyone would like to hire me i would be greatful. please add ohmygawdboost on skype. will do 1-2 vouch games
(NA)I am a master tier cheap booster.
09/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Per win Bronze $6 Silver $7 Gold $8 Plat $9 Diamond $10 skype: Cheolgyu94Chase