Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for bulk buyers

Discussion on Looking for bulk buyers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for bulk buyers

Hello,we have NA/EUW level 30 Unranked accounts for sale.
Each of the accs has 32k IP and 400 RP
If you're interested,contact us on skype:q4455775
Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] OP Account! Just serious buyers!
05/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hi there, Wanna sell account! It's my own created. Got primary e-mail and (WELCOME LETTER)! Got all information, was never sold anywhere! This account got first warning, that's all! Silver III. MAX was Silver 2. Elo proof: http://i42.tinypic.com/eb3mad.png Rune Pages: 5. AD/AP/Jungle/Ryze-Blitz (mana).
S>>ACC+GEARS SERIOUS BUYERS
09/16/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
selling my acc. No time for this game... :handsdown: Class: Nin-Nin-Nin <131-131-134>:pimp: Donation: 200mil (Earl) Chi: Dragon, Phoenix, Tiger, Turtle<------ all chi attributes points 300+ each Sub Classes: Ph 6 Performer Ph 8 Apothecary Ph 1 Wrangler Ph 1 Chi Master Ph 1 Warlock
SCAM DB BUYERS!
12/28/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 2 Replies
hello scammers. You must have read some advertisments in conquer like " Trading of ingame accounts is ilegal and might result in the instant ban of the accounts involved... blah blah blah. Find a db buyer who's looking for an account. Show him a nice character lvl 120 + or higher.he offers you dbs. Accept. Most of these db buyers will not ask you for full info,only acc and pass. wait till they put some nice items on it then take back. If they mail tq to get their account back,they will get...